Honored Contributor

I thought she looked great!

Esteemed Contributor

Brooke is so pretty..look at her hair!!!!!! Beautiful...yes, the jeans look nice..I also feel Carolyn needed to size up...they looked uncomfortable~ B is good designer..! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

Brooke is so pretty..look at her hair!!!!!! Beautiful...yes, the jeans look nice..I also feel Carolyn needed to size up...they looked uncomfortable~ B is good designer..! Heart

@emmysmom 

I could not agree more.

I just watched the video.  Brooke Shields is delightful and still a real beauty.

As for Carolyn, she always wears her clothes at least a size too small.  The jeans looked better from the back than they did from the front.

On any shopping network, the models wear their pants skin tight.  I see the same in public. It's the style. (Then again, I've been known to lie on the bed to zip my Glorias or Calvins)

Trusted Contributor
Carolyn always wears clothes that are to small for her. It is like she has a fixation on what size everyone wears. I think she just cannot say she wears a size bigger than a large. She makes sure to let everyone know she wears a large.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wow Carolyn!!

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom 

I could not agree more.

I just watched the video.  Brooke Shields is delightful and still a real beauty.

As for Carolyn, she always wears her clothes at least a size too small.  The jeans looked better from the back than they did from the front.

On any shopping network, the models wear their pants skin tight.  I see the same in public. It's the style. (Then again, I've been known to lie on the bed to zip my Glorias or Calvins)

I can't stand to wear tight pants..they're so uncomfortable and they're not flattering at all. Remember the days when we'd lay on the bed and try to button our jeans..!!!!!! Woman LOL

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Wow Carolyn!!

[ Edited ]

@lulu1 wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@emmysmom 

I could not agree more.

@lulu1  @emmysmom  - I agree with you all about Brooke Shields.  I saw her early this morning with Katrina Zish and she seems so nice and down to earth.  A true beauty inside and out!

Trusted Contributor

I just posted on anther thread, that she looked great.  I know she likes D&C, but she could be the model for Brooke's line.  I was amazed.

Respected Contributor

Model Ronnie looked good in those jeans also!

Honored Contributor

It looks like the clothes were the right size for her and I think she looked so good because more structured, tailored clothes tend to slim one done. I don't see Carolyn pulling a Leah Williams any time soon.

Trusted Contributor

I do not want to be mean but,Carolyn will state she will buy no matter what she is selling.On denim&co she buys not one item but two or three.One item is never enough for her,said the jeans should have been up a size.