Regular Contributor

Wow! Amy Stran is Stylin' Today!

Amy looks great today (she's filling in for Jen Coffey this afternoon). Always so stylish and one of those people who looks great in EVERYTHING! (Don't ya just hate that in a person?! LOL! Just kidding! Smiley WinkHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Re: Wow! Amy Stran is Stylin' Today!

Amy always looks great, she is my favorite.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Amy usually "kills it"!  I wish I could wear the heels she sometimes wears!

Respected Contributor

She knows how to style herself very well and very creatively. Always looks adorable. I enjoy watching her fashion/style shows.

Honored Contributor

I like both Amy and Katrina.  They both understand fashion and yet they are different in their presentation and their demeanor.  I like that they are not cookie cutters of one another.  They style themselves and their shows very well and it just works for their personalities and their body type and lifestyles.

Respected Contributor

There IS something about the way Amy wears clothes.    Everything looks good on her, and she wears everything comfortably.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I think both Amy and Katrina are both Fashion Mavens, they know how to style and put things together that look really good! They also wear their clothes very well, no matter what they have on! 

Respected Contributor

I have always been under the impression that there are professional stylists that plan outfits for the hosts.  The hosts do change it up a bit sometimes on-air, but I thought a stylisit "dressed" them, so to speak.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

I have always been under the impression that there are professional stylists that plan outfits for the hosts.  The hosts do change it up a bit sometimes on-air, but I thought a stylisit "dressed" them, so to speak.

N0, the hosts do not have personal stylists at QVC. I won;t name the hosts who routinley look like they need one! 

Esteemed Contributor

She often pairs some things nicely, but I don't think she should advertise  PJ's as clothes you can go  out  and wear in public . Most of the time fabrics are to thin ....