Super Contributor

Re: Would you wear the TSV bathing suit in public?

I own a swim dress because I hate my fat thighs, and yes, I DO wear it in public to swim in. What else am I going to wear to go swimming? My birthday suit? Trust me, no one wants to see that!

And I don't give a flying fig what anybody else thinks!

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Super Contributor

I guess some people think that unless you are an xxxxxs, you should never leave the house, let alone wear any kind of swimsuit.

Was Yuban, then changed to Plaid Pants due to forum upgrade, and apparently, I'm back to being Yuban.
Super Contributor

Gee. I liked it and I ordered the pink paisley. I am a young 50 and not skinny but not heavy either. I don.t like my thighs so I wear a swim skirt. I thought this looked adorable on the models and the colors were pretty. I have a pool and this is perfect to just wear to hang out there during the day, but I would also wear to beach and community pool. Is that considered public? I guess I would then. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

After reading through all these posts, I had a ah hah moment. I think is is rather odd that so many people who post on all the forums are in shape, have beautiful hair and haven't "let themselves go." In my minds eye, I see almost perfect people and wonder why I can't be like them.

Then I thought about QVC's shows where they have a live audience. Most of the people look like me and my friends. I don't see perfect model shaped bodies, the hair is nice, but not picture perfect, and los of people look overweight. Their clothing is what many call old fashioned or matronly.

Then ah hah! Hey, we can all be perfect on the forums. All we have to do is use our imagination and write about what image we would like to project.

Hey everyone....I am glad I didn't purchase the TSV or a style like it. I am going to Victoria's Secret today with my $10 off discount card and buy a string bikini. Anyone else wanna come shopping with me??

Super Contributor

On 5/10/2014 Carmie said:

After reading through all these posts, I had a ah hah moment. I think is is rather odd that so many people who post on all the forums are in shape, have beautiful hair and haven't "let themselves go." In my minds eye, I see almost perfect people and wonder why I can't be like them.

Then I thought about QVC's shows where they have a live audience. Most of the people look like me and my friends. I don't see perfect model shaped bodies, the hair is nice, but not picture perfect, and los of people look overweight. Their clothing is what many call old fashioned or matronly.

Then ah hah! Hey, we can all be perfect on the forums. All we have to do is use our imagination and write about what image we would like to project.

Hey everyone....I am glad I didn't purchase the TSV or a style like it. I am going to Victoria's Secret today with my $10 off discount card and buy a string bikini. Anyone else wanna come shopping with me??

Haha! I'll go! The more stringier, the better!

Respected Contributor

I received the pink paisley TSV Ocean Dream swimsuit and it is a really cute! The colors are so vibrant. I'm glad I ordered my normal pant size and didn't size up as the hosts suggested because the waistband on the swim skirt would have been too loose.