Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Would you wear it? (Stef leopard heh!)...

Here are a few of my other favorites of hers. 

I would wear the color block wool jacket easily, but wouldn't wear the others only because I couldn't for one reason or another.  I love them all and only wish I had the shape, the events, and the panche to wear them hahaha.

I'm always checking her blog to see what new design she comes up with.  I truly appreciate her creativity and talent...I'm a little in awe!

Maxi dress...

Rainbow Ikat Dress

Color block boiled wool jacket...

Color block Boiled Wool Jacket, sewing project, stonemountain & daughter fabric

Color block Boiled Wool Jacket, sewing project, stonemountain & daughter fabric

Blouse and pant...

Colmar France, Gingham, Toile and Eyelet fashion collection, 6 items 10 looks 3

Ruffle stripe two piece...

Mixed print tie dress...

Mixed Print Tie Dress, Blue print tie front dress, sewing project, DIY, spoonflower 6

Mixed Print Tie Dress, Blue print tie front dress, sewing project, DIY, spoonflower 6

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Does she say where she buys her pieces? Is she selling the ones that she creates? I like both of the pants and the boiled wool jacket is gorgeous

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Andreatoo   Long time...hope you are well!

Yes, never say never hahaha.  I can appreciate the styles/colors I dislike when I see them on others, and sometimes it's just a fine line between why I don't like something in one iteration, yet love it in another...like a humongous scarf vs a smaller one.  Go figure.

Here's another example.  This is Greetje, nofearoffashion dotcom, a Dutch fashion blogger (I check out several bloggers in other countries 'cuz I'm interested in what they're wearing).  Now if you asked me about pink, I'd say without reservation that I love the color, and I'd wear it with just about anything.  GERP...except this. 

There isn't one thing I like about this outfit.  The pink looks horrendous with this particular color of leopard (my least favorite)  IMnotsoHO.  The whole outfit just makes me shudder!  But that's just me!

Bright pink jacket and leopard trousers

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo 

I'm not sure what you mean by "buys her pieces."  Do you mean her fabrics?  She seems to be involved in selling and/or designing textiles thru spoonflower dotcom, but I don't know anything about the process of creating (or choosing?) fabrics. 

I feel certain that the clothes she makes are one-of-a-kind and for her use only.  In all the time I've been following her, I've never noticed anything about selling her creations or creating designs for others.

She didn't make the white jeans she's wearing with that gorgeous wool jacket...TDF!  But the other pants she did make and they are too cool.

Honored Contributor

Yeah that's pretty awful but I can see why others would like it. She wears it well but I find it very harsh

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@Andreatoo 

I'm not sure what you mean by "buys her pieces."  Do you mean her fabrics?  She seems to be involved in selling and/or designing textiles thru spoonflower dotcom, but I don't know anything about the process of creating (or choosing?) fabrics. 

I feel certain that the clothes she makes are one-of-a-kind and for her use only.  In all the time I've been following her, I've never noticed anything about selling her creations or creating designs for others.

She didn't make the white jeans she's wearing with that gorgeous wool jacket...TDF!  But the other pants she did make and they are too cool.

@MacDUFF 

I didn't realize most were her own creations but I was hoping that she actually sold them! Oh well

I really wish now that I had learned how to sew!

Valued Contributor

I think the animal print dress is super cute!! So talented....I'm sure she could make a TON of money if she sold it...heck even just that one dress lol

~ Hope in TN ~
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear it but the reason is that I don't like lng dresses and rarely wear any kind of dress.  I really do like the look though and would wear a top of jeans in that print.   

Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF  - I love maxi dresses and I would definitely wear this one.

Honored Contributor

I adore this dress!  A few years ago, when my body was in better shape, I absolutely would wear this!!!  It's just the kind of thing I used to go for --- and the print as well!  And I love the little matching dress for her child!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin