Respected Contributor

Re: Would you like to give/receive this as a gift?

TOOOOOOOOOOO funny...I just sent this to my mom (a pic via email) as a joke- I asked her if she needed it for Christmas! How offensive!

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Qlady100 said:

I'm grateful for any gift that someone gives me in sincerity. They thought enough of me to honestly search for a gift with their time, spent their money, wrapped it and got it to me. That is more important that what the actual gift is. Being thought of, spending time and money, most precious of blessings, means the world to me.

I would never judge, criticize or talk unkindly about the gift or the person, because I was so richly blessed.

Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Valued Contributor

On 9/25/2014 Luvmycats said:

TOOOOOOOOOOO funny...I just sent this to my mom (a pic via email) as a joke- I asked her if she needed it for Christmas! How offensive!

Why is it offensive?

Super Contributor

No a soy candle or Lady Primrose bath gel in royal extract. That is what I used yesterday in the shower.........only for me to smell though. I hope my friend comes to visit me for two days in October...........I have to stay busy in a town that is not busy...........sigh

Respected Contributor

On 9/25/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

No a soy candle or Lady Primrose bath gel in royal extract. That is what I used yesterday in the shower.........only for me to smell though. I hope my friend comes to visit me for two days in October...........I have to stay busy in a town that is not busy...........sigh

You sound rather lonely. If it helps, you can post in the Among Friends sub-forum on QVC. Lots of nice people there to chat with. And the Light Hearts, Deep Thoughts thread makes me feel better whenever I'm feeling down. Smile

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Respected Contributor

i would not like to receive or give this as a gift.

Esteemed Contributor

I think I'd prefer a nice bottle of Poo-pourri.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

No. Wow.

Honored Contributor

no

Honored Contributor

Don't forget there are people with tremors, handicaps, and other disability or age related reasons this would be helpful. At this time I don't need it, thankfully, but the day may come.