Trusted Contributor

Re: Would like to see other bras besides Breezies on the Q

Why not shop at one of the other excellent online sellers of women's foundations? There are many, selling many different brands and types of bras. All you'd get with QVC would be their limited brands and a very limited selection of types and styles. I don't think anyone would gain much from having QVC sell more bras.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/27/2014 momcat said:
On 7/26/2014 annabellethecat said:

Oh! I'm sure QVC is going to push their own brand and then that's all that will be offered.

Just like so many other items. That's OK, just go somewhere else.

Isn't that what most retailers do? I normally shop where I can find what I like, but I have had some good luck with Breezies. As soon as they became inconsistent in sizing, I moved on.

No. I buy most of my bras from OneHanesPlace.com or JustMySize.com. They sell Playtex, Bali, Glamorise, JMS brand, Hanes, Champion, and other bra brands, in dozens and dozens of styles and a wide range of sizes. Great selection. The same is true of many other online bra sellers.

Super Contributor

Yes, none of their styles ever worked for me. Quite uncomfortable.

Super Contributor

They had ONE style that was perfect fo9r me at the time and it had it's fans--

It was a "Sports" bra w/ the double=padded underwire on the OUTSIDE of the bra, It was completely lined w/ultimair too...It came in a black-denim, a grey, a pink, a blue and a white. When they went on "Clearance" I bought about 6..I was sure they would be dis-continued..which they were....even though it had great Reviews!

They may have it still but under a new Item No....along w/ new price.

Also--most of mine are still in the package---I lost weight and went down 2 sizes...so "my cups do NOT runneth over" anymore! heh Anyway--I did try 2 other styles but they were very uncomfortable and I thought they ran smal laround the rib-cage.

Now I wear Genie and couldn't be happier--or more comfortable!

Esteemed Contributor

I wish they would lose the Genie bra and the Breezy bras{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I would like to see Maiden form, Bali, and Lilly of the valley to name a few.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/28/2014 Matty6 said:

I wish they would lose the Genie bra and the Breezy bras{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} I would like to see Maiden form, Bali, and Lilly of the valley to name a few.

They could present only a very few bra styles on the air, so that defeats the purpose for me. I'd rather buy bras elsewhere, where I can see many brands, styles and colors, a wide range of sizes, etc. I just don't think the TV shopping medium is the best place to shop for bras. Too many variables, too many differing needs.