Valued Contributor

Re: Would You Wear This? Katie Holmes/Jamie Foxx

It's all very odd.

I like her shoes.  LOL

Honored Contributor

One wonders why they go to such great lengths to hide their relationship. They both are single, and have been for a long time, they are both respectful people with children.

I saw Jamie not too long ago on a basketball marathon to raise money for inner city kids and the spokesperson right away asked him about his relationship with Katie Holmes, and Jamie just dropped the mic, and turned and walked away. He did not say one word......

Maybe if they didn't go to such lengths to hide their relationship, the paparazzi would eventually lighten up-not give up but lighten up......

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

One wonders why they go to such great lengths to hide their relationship. They both are single, and have been for a long time, they are both respectful people with children.

I saw Jamie not too long ago on a basketball marathon to raise money for inner city kids and the spokesperson right away asked him about his relationship with Katie Holmes, and Jamie just dropped the mic, and turned and walked away. He did not say one word......

Maybe if they didn't go to such lengths to hide their relationship, the paparazzi would eventually lighten up-not give up but lighten up......

@CANDLEQUEEN.  I read (don't remember where so it is gossip) that in an agreement with Tom C. She would not openly date Jamie Fox for 5 years after the divorce. Sounds weird but with Scientology I tend to not dismiss weird things. I think that's why they try to keep a low profile. However, that dress didn't help.  Lol.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx at dinner at NOBU:

Flower power! Katie Holmes wrapped up in a lightweight violet coat and skinny jeans

Dinner date! Katie Holmes and her boyfriend Jamie Foxx enjoyed a night out at Nobu in New York City on Sunday evening

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5652071/Katie-Holmes-Jamie-Foxx-leave-Nobu-restaurant-s...

Looks like she has jeans underneath and dressy, lace booties. I’m thinking the “bathrobe” and witch hat are her way to get to dinner w/o recognition. Once there, the costume comes off.....I can only hope.

Honored Contributor

Do you suppose Katie's picture was photoshopped?  I just cant imagine anyone going out in public in that getup.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

her entire outfit and the way she has put it together is a huge MISTAKE! not really sure what she was thinking....or maybe she wasnt.

jamie foxx looks fine.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

She was married to TC, one would have to be a little kookie, her choice of apparel does not surprise me.

You read my mind!!

Respected Contributor

If she's trying to not be recognized, she probably shouldn't be dining with Jamie Foxx lol  While the outfit is bizarre, I don't think she looks any worse than he does for a dinner date.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like her boots, from what I can see of them.

I'd love those with skinny jeans and a simple t shirt.

Oh, and I'd wear Jamie's red jacket with it.

Trusted Contributor

Personally, I have always thought that Katie Holmes has the worst taste in fashion of anyone in Hollywood.  This just reconfirms it.