Honored Contributor

Would You Wear This? Katie Holmes/Jamie Foxx

[ Edited ]

Katie Holmes & Jamie Foxx at dinner at NOBU:

Flower power! Katie Holmes wrapped up in a lightweight violet coat and skinny jeans

Dinner date! Katie Holmes and her boyfriend Jamie Foxx enjoyed a night out at Nobu in New York City on Sunday evening

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5652071/Katie-Holmes-Jamie-Foxx-leave-Nobu-restaurant-s...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Would You Wear This? Katie Holmes/Jamie Foxx

I'm sorry, but I wouldn't be caught dead wearing what Katies's wearing.....unless, of course, I died in bed. JMO

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

She looks like she is wearing a bathrobe, I dislike him so no comments on his mode of dress

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

original.gif

Honored Contributor

Well, he looks good.   I think she might be playing a joke on the photographers.  "you want a picture of me, here it is".

Honored Contributor

I think she is really trying to disguise herself......It is very ugly though. Jamie looks ok...

Esteemed Contributor

Katie's disguise is silly looking with the floppy hat and way too long bathrobe style duster coat. I have noticed that stores are carrying bathrobe style dusters this spring (saw one for $79 CDN at H&M that looked like an expensive bathrobe). Why not just buy a floral satin bathrobe and wear it in public instead? Jamie Foxx looks fine.

Honored Contributor

He looks good, her not so much.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I won't be copying her style.  I totally get wanting privacy, but she's bring the media frenzy on herself.  Surely they could eat out at an off the beat and track restaurant.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I think she is really trying to disguise herself......It is very ugly though. Jamie looks ok...

Normally I would agree, but if you're trying to 'disguise' yourself, you usually try to blend in, not stick out in some garish outfit that would draw to attention to yourself, LOL!