Occasional Contributor

Has anyone else noticed there was not much new for spring/summer with LOGO?  And lots of clearance prices on LOGO which has been few and far between in the past.  I am concerned something is wrong.  Anybody else noticed? 

Respected Contributor

@lucyluver  If her items are imported, then it's probably a challenge to get her items made and shipped so the Covid pandemic is probably affecting her stock levels.  Or people aren't buying as much clothes, and she is reducing her stock and overhead costs.  I would imagine lots of vendors who import fashion items that are seasonal may have the same problem.

My sister worked for a fashion company and was recently layed off and their business is way down (hence the layoff).

......You look like I need a drink.....
Respected Contributor

This reminds me of a sign in a store I visited last week.  Basically it said:  'Many items and products you routinely purchased in the past are no longer being produced, AND, may never return. Some will be significantly delayed.'  It was a, not so subtle reminder, that we need to adapt to our new normal. It's no surprise that this will impact ALL products, including the fashion industry.  

I mostly noticed it with Xmas in July, with fewer new items for the year. With only a couple of exceptions, it could have been a scaled back rerun from last year.  It seemed they were working hard to just fill in the time.  

Respected Contributor

It's everything (that comes from China) because of the pandemic.  I went to the mall and the stores that were open had very little merchandise.  One store looked like a garage sale.  My husbands friend needs a new part for his pool.  Can't get it, made in China.  Unless her wants to pay $400 for a part that usually costs less than $25.

Honored Contributor

The Summer Fashion Season is OVER

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Contributor

Lunchtime specials are all Logo brand. Just my opinion but her clothes are all the same and too expensive. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Worried about LOGO

[ Edited ]

I heard Lori say before Covid-19, QVC wasn't ordering as much this year.  

Mike George said clothing sales have been down.  

Honored Contributor

The are always tons of Logo items on clearance every year, seemingly more than any other line.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

I have purchased many Logo items in the past and have been pleased with what I received. Recently I have found that the quality and fit of some items is not the same. I'm not sure if the Covid-19 issue is a problem with suppliers or just what, but something is wrong. I purchased a top that they offered at a reduced price in new colors. I had purchased this top previously and ordered a new color. This new item was lacking in fabric quality and sizing. I checked it against the same top that I had ordered a year ago to make sure I was not imagining things. The new item was totally off the original item. I returned it  to QVC. I am limiting my purchases to Dooney, Skechers, Clarks and Anybody. I orderd a top from Belle by Kim Gravel and discovered that Soft Surroundings carried the same top, just in a few different colors. Also, I purchase a lot of J Jill and find that they offer their items at a much better sales price. It pays to comparison shop. I hope QVC can get back to basics, right now this ship seems to be taking on water.

Trusted Contributor

Today on Lunchtime Specials, there are three pages on LOGO items, discounted for sale.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece