Honored Contributor

I bought a Ralph Lauren coat in November of last year. $89.99. Now the sale is $152.00. So you snooze you lose. 

Anything I really want, a necessity item, I buy on a weekend, though, where usually I can get a sale price.

Respected Contributor

If it sounds too good to be true, it is. 

There's no such thing as a free lunch.

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

Eat dessert first!!!Woman Wink

Pat Boone does. (I read that when I was a teen-ager).

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

@Judaline   Pat Boone eats dessert first? Now I like him even more Smiley Very Happy! He has such a great voice and at 89 he's still performing and having a great time- he's still got it! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

@Judaline   Pat Boone eats dessert first? Now I like him even more Smiley Very Happy! He has such a great voice and at 89 he's still performing and having a great time- he's still got it! Smiley Very Happy

You got that right, @SportyShorty07 ! Last I heard he was cutting a new album (CD?) 

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   Pat Boone has swagger, warmth, intelligence and so much presence on and off the stage.  He's a hunk and he's the type of guy that's remained handsome all of his life.  I'm going to check out his new album, "Country Jubilee"- thank you for the tip about his new album - I love his voiceSmiley HappyHeart. Pat Boone did a beautiful music video with Crystal Gale performing "You and I" four months ago on a youtube video- he's 89 years old and a silver fox. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Just because it's "on sale" doesn't mean you have to buy it.

Yes it does.Woman Wink

Maybe not clothing,  although I have on occasion, but food I haven't tried in the past, especially if it's in the bakery or it's chocolate.

Honored Contributor

@SportyShorty07 wrote:

@Judaline   Pat Boone has swagger, warmth, intelligence and so much presence on and off the stage.  He's a hunk and he's the type of guy that's remained handsome all of his life.  I'm going to check out his new album, "Country Jubilee"- thank you for the tip about his new album - I love his voiceSmiley HappyHeart. Pat Boone did a beautiful music video with Crystal Gale performing "You and I" four months ago on a youtube video- he's 89 years old and a silver fox. Smiley Happy

Thank YOU. I'll look for that video. I love everything about him. I even like his commercials. (he could sell me anything).

Respected Contributor

Re: Words of wisdom

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  Absolutely! I love Pat Boone Smiley HappyHeart! The Pat Boone and Crystal Gayle "You and I" music video is a very touching tribute to his late wife.  Pat's commercials are great- TV Ears and the Safe Step walk in tub! He is so great and I love his speaking voice and singing voice Smiley HappyHeart  I'm glad to find that you're also a Pat Boone fan! Smiley Happy