Honored Contributor

Re: Wondering about model I don't see anymore

There used to be a young model named Rachel. She was very beautiful.  She would disappear for periods of time, they said she was an actress and had Broadway gigs occasionally.  It would make sense that she 's working for Chaz in LA.

~ house cat ~
Valued Contributor

Wondering about Donna, had not seen her for a long time.  Last week there she was, as beautiful  as ever.................Any one know why she was gone so long?

Honored Contributor

I really liked Trina. She was just adorable and very professional!

Respected Contributor

Another model I haven't seen actually modeling for the Q is Lorraine. She's a beautiful brunette and in my opinion, the most attractive model I've ever seen on QVC. I see her occasionally on some of the Q's "commercials" but no longer doing live modeling.

Respected Contributor

@Miranda1550 wrote:

Wondering about Donna, had not seen her for a long time.  Last week there she was, as beautiful  as ever.................Any one know why she was gone so long?

Yes -- I have seen Donna on several shows recently and remembered her from years past. She still looks lovely, and it's nice to see her back on the Q.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Texasmouse wrote:

Another model I haven't seen actually modeling for the Q is Lorraine. She's a beautiful brunette and in my opinion, the most attractive model I've ever seen on QVC. I see her occasionally on some of the Q's "commercials" but no longer doing live modeling.

Lorraine was the one who use to exclusively model for Honora jewelry and then all of a sudden disappeared. I see her back from time to time but now only to model Laura Geller Cosmetics. In fact, just saw Lorraine last week when Laura had her TSV all day.

Lorraine is absolutely beautiful and never seems to age. 

Honored Contributor

I see Lorraine on my TV a lot modeling for a furniture company. Laura has talked about how busy she (Lorraine) is filming. I imagine she comes back to do Laura's shows when she can because of her long association with Laura. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

sorry but the model you are thinking of is not Rachel. It is Oksana Topidis, I am attaching a youtube video of her with Amy. she does a lot of makeup shows. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QapJhFVRl24

Trusted Contributor

Rachel is beautiful and so is Oskana.  I don't see Suzanne like I used to.  She and Kate and Monica do not do the PM Style show anymore.  Only Jackie seems to be the one left from the original crew.  They seem to like her a lot.  There is a new model that is attractive with blond hair and average size, she is very classic looking. 

Miata 1

I agree I rarely see Suzanne on Monday nights with Amy or Shawn.

Looks like they have shut her out since Lisa left.

Jackie and Deanna have taken over.