Respected Contributor

Re: Wondering about model I don't see anymore

@Geena wrote:

I agree I rarely see Suzanne on Monday nights with Amy or Shawn.

Looks like they have shut her out since Lisa left.

Jackie and Deanna have taken over.

Yes, they revamped the model lineup on the "new" PM Style. I can imagine that perhaps they didn't want it to be just like Lisa's PM Style when Shawn took over, so they changed up some of the models and added Shawn's little segments (her "Freak Out" item or whatever, etc.).

Honored Contributor

Nightowlz wrote:

Anyone know what happened to Aiko? I looked online & she got married to a Canadian & moved to Mexico & is now with someone else. Info from tvshoppingqueens. Former model Trina Clark was  diagnosed with sick building syndrome a chemical sensitivity and petrochemical exposure from all the beauty products she applying as a model. She had to have IV therapy 2-3 times per week to rid her body of all the chemicals. Glad shes doing better now.

i dont know exactly what happened, but i think her marriage and subsequent move to mexico ended up being a BIG mistake for her. earlier this year she was having a moving sale and was posting a lot of her stuff online while she talks about "rebuilding her life."

very sad.......her new man died this past july.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

@Bird mama wrote:

Rachel?

YES YES YES!!  Thank you, she is the one!  The resemblance is really uncanny, isn't it?  THANK YOU . . . that has been bothering me all morning!!

She looks nothing like Scarlet Johanson although there is one that does...just can't think of her name but she mainly does makeup shows, don't think I've ever seen her do clothing..short blond hair..pale skin

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

Is this the young lady?  

Jill is her name...Laura Geller will refer to her as the Scarlett lookalike.

image.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

And where oh where is Iris?