Super Contributor

Wonderful customer service at Talbots today

I had a great experience today with Talbots customer service.  I stopped at my local store today trying to find a t shirt that was in their catalog.  The size I needed was not in the store.  The manager spent time online trying to track it down.  When she couldn't find it by callilng the main office she started callling stores for me.  Apparently there were only 2 left in the whole country wide  inventory.  She contacted a store in Minnesota ( I am in Pennsylvania) and the gal there said she would go through the store and also check boxes that had not been unpacked yet.  I left my phone number with the store who passed it onto the Minnesota Talbots.  By the time I got home from the local store - about 5 minutes - a message had been left by the manager in Minnesota.  She had found the shirt - I guess it is too cold in Minnesota still for t shirts and that is why one was there.  She also mentioned to me that she was also dealing with a burst pipe in their store this morning.   All this for a 18.00 on sale shirt.  Thanks Talbots!!

Super Contributor

Re: Wonderful customer service at Talbots today

Pardon the typos.  That is what I get for doing a long post at night.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I sure hope it fits.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

It should fit.  I had tried one on - same style, same size, just not the right color

Honored Contributor

Glad you had a wonderful experience.  That gives you a smile that you pass on!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

This sounds like when I shop at Von Maur. They go out of their way to please their customers! There have been times that my size in something is sold out. They call around, find the item, and will ship it to me free of charge. And when I receive that item it is in a box, tissue paper surrounds it with a small envelope and a personal note from the associate that found my item. Every store should treat their customers so good. 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

Glad to hear such a glowing report for my favorite store @gellen .  I'm headed to their store today.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I really like my Talbots store.  The ladies there are great!  Glad you got your shirt!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward