Honored Contributor

I needed a warm robe that zipped up the front because of the pup!  He pulls strings, all kinds of strings.  If it dangles, it's his!  I can't use my other robes yet!

I was SO happy to find something that I liked!  Front zipper that parts so I don't have to "step in", soft and snuggly cozy, and a pretty color!

Turquoise (offered in pink), sculpted fleece with side pockets and a tassel zip.  No pin tucking,  or anything dated, just stitched back cuffs. Sorry, they don't show it on dot com at Belk where I bumped into it.

Feels yummy if you bump into it.

What's your fav robe?Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I have two Stan Herman velour robes that zip up which I love.  Wear one or the other (pink and red) every single morning.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

My latest robe is Carole Hochman A294075.  I got it in the mint green which is a soft light sage.  It's wonderful.  Wanted to get a taupe one as well so hoping it will come back.

Valued Contributor

I have a French terry zip up long robe that I LOVE for after showers. I use it every day. I think it would be nice enough to use for warmth too, but I generally wear Cuddl Duds here in Michigan to stay warm in Michigan.

Briggsie

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is a cheap long fleece robe that I found at Blair.  I've actually reordered it once and, if they still have it, will probably order it again in a year or so.  I prefer one with snaps rather than a belt or zipper.  I like one in the cooler/colder weather for when I get out of the shower and am getting ready for work.  I can dry off, throw it on and snap a few snaps around the middle and don't have to mess with it until it's time to get dressed. This one is light weight bu heavy enough to keep me warm.   Back years ago when I was looking for one that snapped, they were sooooo hard to find.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I never wear a robe.

Respected Contributor

I have a few robes....the one I reach for lately is a velour navy wrap robe from Soma.

Respected Contributor

Joan Rivers hooded velour lounger is my favorite, I have several of them that I bought on QVC & eBay...I thought Q might restock them before before the Holidays but it's no longer available.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wonderful Robe!!!

[ Edited ]

I have one Eileen West cotton with lace and a big bottom ruffle, button-up front (more of a dressing gown); one cotton Ralph Lauren blue/white striped; two white waffle piques, LRL (all for warmer weather); three white turkish towel robes (Belmond Charleston, Biltmore Inn, one a Hammacher-Schlemmer) and a turkish towel wrap. I love that hotels sell robes because the ones I leave at home are threadbare.  I love turkish towel robes and wear them until they are falling apart, so travel gives me a good opportunity to buy one that I can wear ni public.  

It's really not that I forget the robes.  It is that I am embarrassed to carry a ragged-out robe with me and that is when they are the very best.  It's like shoes.  I don't like them until they are so worn out, nobody would wear them in public.

I am not sure any of the turkish towel robes were purchased in the last decade.

Respected Contributor

This robe by Adrienne Landau sold by HSN years ago.  I wish she would bring it out again this Christmas season.  It feels so soft and luxurious looking.

Image result for adrienne landau bathrobe