Honored Contributor

doesn't offer 20% off codes sent to you like HSN does?

Honored Contributor

It seems to me that HSN has become, unfortunately, more like QVC, e.g, higher prices, no reductions, s/h on shoes ($5.50) when it used to be free than the other way around.  Too bad!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

It seems to me that HSN has become, unfortunately, more like QVC, e.g, higher prices, no reductions, s/h on shoes ($5.50) when it used to be free than the other way around.  Too bad!!

@kaydee50  -  .... and to add to your thoughts, I figure hsn's 20% off  coupons will go by the wayside down the line. 

Respected Contributor

Not all that long ago QVC added a new Promo Code box on the checkout page. Wonder if we will ever get a code to actually use it?!!!

BTW, I've been over at HSN searching around to use the current 20% off one item code they are offering. Evine even has a 30% off code I believe. Come on QVC...get in the game!    

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wonder why Q

[ Edited ]

@SharkE , hi!  I just posted on another thread that I think the Q should be taking best practices from HSN and applying it to their business.  

I just ordered a red maxi dress Thursday that shipped Friday and two other items I ordered same day shipped Saturday.  On one of those items I was able to use a 20% coupon.  I can expect to receive all three items this week, since my usual HSN delivery time is 3-5 days.  Yes, I was charged a shipping fee on each order but at least I get that back if I return the item.

IMHO, Q needs to take a page from HSN’s book on website experience (never wonky in my experience), order processing/ability to cancel up to midnight EST of day ordered, faster processing/shipping and returns/credits.  

In addition, I’m finding much more of interest product-wise on HSN, although I admit both have their ups and downs.