Respected Contributor

Bali "Skimp Skamp" briefs    nylon/spandex

I have always worn briefs even when I was younger.

Respected Contributor
Vanity Fair high cut. Have worn many years.
Honored Contributor

I like nylon boyshorts, they come up to my waist and they are non binding in the legs

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

White cotton to sleep in,  microfiber for daily.  I like a full cut panty.  Vanity Fair, for the most part.

Respected Contributor
I wear Lane Bryant's Cacique brand. They offer a lot of variety and styles, but I prefer the full cut brief with the wide bands, very comfortable on my plus size body.
Trusted Contributor

All I wear is Hane's Low Rise Briefs , cotton , covered waistband that's incredibly comfortable. But they run small and must buy one size up. Target 3 for $9.

Respected Contributor

Bali-nylon, with the seam up the back. I wasn't sure I would like them, when I saw the seam. Decided to take a chance, & LOVE them. Panties are like bras, as soon as I find what I like, they discontinue. 

Esteemed Contributor

Carol Hochman I buy at Ross, when I wear them.

Respected Contributor

Jockey 100% cotton Elance for sleeping, Maidenform microfiber boyshort during the day, and Jockey Skimmies when I'm looking for gentle smoothing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

I prefer a high nylon content. I primarily wear Breezies nylon high-cut. I also wear nylon Warner’s high-cut. I’m very, very picky about the panties I wear. Good question to ask on this forum....I’m curious about others’ preferences.

I wear the Warners microfiber...I purchased 3 pair...3 in a pkg! White, black and toasted almond...they're delectable! I also sized up!!! I don't know how I made it before..lol! HeartI had purchased tihe Yummie panties....they were $$$$ and too tight. Their bras were fine..also microfiber~Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West