Honored Contributor

I have always preference cotton, but so many i have tried tend to stretch out of shape, does any one find that happens?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Catlady Nicole wrote:

I used to wear Victoria's Secret high leg briefs but the last time I looked on their site they no longer had them.  I switched to Jockey Elance Breathe French Cut Panties and they're ok, but they have very thick leg bands that don't feel great to me.  

Thanks for the suggestion of the FOTL microfiber panties, I'll check them out too.

They are available now...a new version of the cotton ones and also a stretch cotton.

Valued Contributor

My all time favorite was Breezies Lycra brief.  Helped with my ponch but so comfortable!  Of course they were discontinued.  For awhile I could find them on ebay but now there are very few and not my size.  So far I have found nothing that even comes close. 

Respected Contributor

Soma's "Embraceable" line in either hipster, high leg brief or boyshort. It's all I've purchased for as long as I can remember. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Honored Contributor

@coconut1818 wrote:

My all time favorite was Breezies Lycra brief.  Helped with my ponch but so comfortable!  Of course they were discontinued.  For awhile I could find them on ebay but now there are very few and not my size.  So far I have found nothing that even comes close. 

This Breezies brief never seemed to fit me right, I tried several sizes. then I found Bali Skimp Skamp nylon/lycra briefs, amazing fit and wear like iron! Been wearing them for many years now.  I often buy a 3 pack from the One Hanes Place website.

Respected Contributor

Cotton...the synthetics make me sweat.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Frequent Contributor

I agree with those that said cotton made by Jockey. Nothing better!

Regular Contributor

Vanity Fair #13264 Seamless Smoothing Brief.  Expensive but more than worth it.  The regular price at Macy's is $14 a pair.  I've bought numerous pairs when on sale and this is the only panty I'll wear.  Comfortable and fits well.  Comes in numbered sizes.  Check them out

Respected Contributor

Bali’s skimp scamp in 100% cotton, full brief——-before I had to wear all cotton (due to health issues) loved them in micro fiber. So comfortable, no panty line, seam in the rear.

Respected Contributor

just make sure u wash panties whatever brand or style before u wear them.  some times returns are put back on the floor and some manufacturers spray material for packaging and mailing