Honored Contributor

I f you have bought their clothes, how is the quality?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

all their tops are too long unless your 6ft or better. I've bought a jacket or 2 there and house dresses. Their Ok.

Honored Contributor

WomanWithin has a terrible average rating of only 1.3 stars on TrustPilot dot com. You might want to take a look at some of the reviews over there.

Regular Contributor

I purchased night shirts from them. The fabric is good quality but they all faded after being laundered in cold water.

Honored Contributor

I find Trust Pilot to be a very accurate feedback site.  Maybe QVC should be talking to them for their reviews. What they have going now just isn't working.

Honored Contributor

Although I'm not a plus size, I've bought a couple of tops there but you have to watch the sizing, it's kind of weird.

The tops are somewhat roomy on me but since I only wear them at home, it's fine.

IMO their shipping costs are outrageous. I only bought during a really good sale so the shipping wasn't too bad.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Women within

[ Edited ]

Their customer support is terrible, they do not respond or if they do it may be weeks regarding status of a delivery, etc,.  Plus, I was getting their catalogs sent to my home twice weekly and kept tossing them out, they finally ceased 6 months after contacting them numerous times to halt sending.

Honored Contributor

I found a pair of leggings ,i had bought at some point, i like them,but do not remember when i had bought them,i see they are on sale.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I've been satisfied with their quality.  I would recommend paying close attention to size charts though, and if in between sizes I would always go with the smaller size.  They seem to be cut larger.

Honored Contributor

I used to buy things for my Mom and she thought they were nice.  That was years ago, so I can't speak for the quality of their items now.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin