Super Contributor
I love the ones got stone and smoke. .they fit good and I think I will enjoy these!
Honored Contributor

i am guessing you are referring to the TSV.....i got the black and the white and they are perfect for me. i am thinking of getting the smoke also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Yes..thats right!! I do like the fit of them..as there not tight or to loose..iam only 5ft so the petite is perfect for me! I love the colors too..very wearable neutrals!! Bren
Frequent Contributor
Okay, I caved and just ordered the black. And, I've been so good lately :-) hope they fit!
Contributor

I ordered white, blue, and black. They arrived yesterday and fit perfectly! I've never ordered Women with Control before, but will definitely be ordering again.

Respected Contributor

I bought the black tall TSV in size medium, and ordered the white on wait list. The black pair came today, and I should have ordered size small, but they aren't even available on wait list. The white aren't available either, so I'll probably have to cancel my wait list order.

Have any of you washed your Women with Control pants in hot water to try to shrink them? They are part cotton, but maybe not enough to cause shrinkage in hot water. I didn't really need tall pants, but I can wear them. I do like the pants, but they are a bit too big for me.

Respected Contributor

I ordered the black in petite and I love the fit. If they shrink a little in the wash that would be ok too, they are just a little roomy through the thighs but still a keeper. I am going to order another color. I think I am too late for the white though.

Respected Contributor
I love WWC slim leg pants, but I wasn't sure about the inseams on the TSV pants. The measurements show them as ankle length but they look full-length on the models. What is the true length?