Contributor
Should you order your regular size or go up in these pants
Honored Contributor

Find a pair of similar pants in your closet, make some measurements and compare to the chart.

I purchased the dresses earlier this year and sized down because the dresses were sleeveless and I didn't want the armholes to gape open.  My measurements were between the sizes on her chart.

Depending on the size and fabric, I might size up in her pants.

Honored Contributor

I order my regular size.  Not all the styles have the same cut.  You should check the garment measurements.

I always order stretchy pants according to my hip measurement w/o allowing any positive ease.

Honored Contributor

I would check measurements but I think her pants run roomy and I carry my weight in my bottom half.  I think if you are on the small end of your size, you can go down, depending on the pant. 

Her pants don't work for me in the rise.  The waist comes way above my natural waist and the crotch isn't in the right place unless I pull them up even higher.  But I can't order petite because the length in regular is fine for me. 

Esteemed Contributor

I always order my regular QVC size.

Respected Contributor

I order my regular size.

I sized up one time, and they were too big. 

Honored Contributor

i generally order my regular size, but CAN go down a size in some of them.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

always my regular size ,except sometimes in white I go up ,but it is  really not nessary

Contributor

Thank u

@software wrote:

Find a pair of similar pants in your closet, make some measurements and compare to the chart.

I purchased the dresses earlier this year and sized down because the dresses were sleeveless and I didn't want the armholes to gape open.  My measurements were between the sizes on her chart.

Depending on the size and fabric, I might size up in her pants.

Respected Contributor

For me, sizing is a little inconsistent.  In the crop pants and slim leg pants, I wear medium. The medium in the boot cut style is too large.  I love WWC pants and they last forever. The only reason I have to replace them is that the dark colors sometimes (not always) fade over time.