Trusted Contributor

Re: Women with control pants

I got 2 pairs of her cargo pants when they were on a 1-day special at QVC for $17.00 (I believe that's what I paid..) and I like them fine and they fit fine.  I like them because when I'm out shopping I can put my keys and whatever card I'm using (in RFID case) right in leg pockets and don't need purse.  They also launder very well.

Super Contributor

I like the women with control pants and have 4 pair. I think you have to get the right size to have them fit like slacks and not tights.

Respected Contributor

I bought three pair of her pedal pushers three years ago. They fit perfectly, do not shrink when washed, do not fade, and still look like new. I am very pleased with them and would not hesitate to purchase again.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Trusted Contributor

I bought a pair of her pants and was not impressed at all. Inferior fabric and Not flattering. Quality did not match the price!
Trusted Contributor

I finally tried her pants in the pair of capris. I was surprised that I like them! I don't understand why she talks about the lifting aspect so much since I just felt like they're soft cotton pants. They don't suck me in at all and are really comfortable. They're not too tight and fit like a slim pant, not like leggings like they looked on Kirsten. I ordered the set with black and white, and the white isn't see-through. I wear boy shorts underneath, and there's no VPL. They aren't shiny at all - love that they aren't all polyester like LR pants. I'll probably wear tunic length shirts with these pants, though, because the waistband is just elastic. My Danica Patrick leggings have a better waistband than these. Woman Frustrated I'll definitely get a lot of use out of these capris this summer. 

Respected Contributor

I bought a pair of her polka dot ankle jeans and they were a perfect fit. I wish she still made them.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

I bought a pair of black WWC ankle pants that had the tummy control panel.  When they arrived, they were sort of a meh shade of black, not deep and saturated at all. They looked like they had been washed a hundred times and faded.

I ordered my normal size.  In order for me to get the crotch where it should be, the waist of the pants was to my bra line.  I couldn't go down a size because they would have been too form fitting.

I ended up with a pair of WWC crop pants from a set. These were the normal pants, no tummy control.  The fit is so much better, the material is a deeper black, the hand of the material is even different.  I love them.  Renee does different materials so I checked and they are the same fabric content as the tummy control but they are so different.

I see absolutely nothing butt lifting about either of the pants I tried.  They are knit pants. Period.  IMO everyone modeling those pants that Renee claims have uplifted butts and are all smoothed out are wearing a shaper to give them that effect.

Honored Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

@prats  it sounds like the pants are too long in the rise. I wear a petite size and I can tell the pants are not cut for a petite if the rise is too long.

If the pants were too long in the rise, they wouldn't be giving her camel toe.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I do not like the way they feel. There seems to be an abundance of fabric at the upper outer thigh area.

Esteemed Contributor

The early years ordering Women With Control pants and leggings I was very satisfied with the fit and fabrics.  The fit was consistent and the fabrics exceeded my expectations.  However the past couple years the fabrics and construction have been a real let down.  The cotton feels thinner and the sewing of the garments looks nothing like the original collections.  I actually received a pair of leggings last summer with loose seams at the hemline. That's awful.  I can say is the fit is always consistent for me, but I find myself passing on ordering new things from the brand due to recent disappointments.