Respected Contributor
Looks like Renee isn't making many of her pants anymore and has branched out to other items. I was looking to replace some of my old faded pants and there are very few sizes left. Too bad because I could always find them in talls which not many other lines make.
Honored Contributor

Re: Women with control pants...

Huh?????  I just did a quick search for Women with Control pants and there were lots of them, many are new.  

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Huh?????  I just did a quick search for Women with Control pants and there were lots of them, many are new.  

All I saw were ankle pants (hate them) and slim leg pants. I was looking for wide leg or bootcut in tall. Most of her newer stuff is her denim line or new fabric combinations. I was just wanting something that I could not find in her original fabric, I guess.
Valued Contributor

@cody2  try EBay

Honored Contributor

I think she or QVC just doesn't offer many long pants this time of year.  Those poly/Spandex pants are the hottest thing in the world to wear in summer.  I bet there will be an ample supply for fall and winter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

All I saw were ankle pants (hate them) and slim leg pants. I was looking for wide leg or bootcut in tall. Most of her newer stuff is her denim line or new fabric combinations. I was just wanting something that I could not find in her original fabric, I guess.

I would like some long pants too, everyone wants to make ankle pants, hate them too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wish she'd bring back the bootcut leggings with the regular -  not tummy control - waist - also called the Leah Pant  they're my favorite pants.  I have bought them on eBay.

Respected Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

I wish she'd bring back the bootcut leggings with the regular -  not tummy control - waist - also called the Leah Pant  they're my favorite pants.  I have bought them on eBay.

@FranandZoe YESSSSS. That is the EXACT pair of pants that I wanted to re-order. Love those. I prefer that waist to. Not so tight and uncomfortable. Also I find that control waist shows under my tops more then the plain elastic.
Honored Contributor

@cody2 wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@FranandZoeYESSSSS. That is the EXACT pair of pants that I wanted to re-order. Love those. I prefer that waist to. Not so tight and uncomfortable. Also I find that control waist shows under my tops more then the plain elastic.

@cody2 

I'm pretty sure Rene has an active facebook site ... why not ask her directly?   

Or, try Ebay.

Honored Contributor

I wish Renee would go back to a regular waistband on her pants and quit with all the "tummy control" waistbands.  They don't control anything and that seam that runs all around the mid-section shows through tops, especially knits.  I did request this on social media and Renee commented that there were plenty regular waistband pants on .com.  Had there been, I never would have made the comment on her social media.

I wish she would go back to the original pants she sold.  The ones she sells now have a different hand to them than what she sold in the beginning.  Several years ago she sold a set that included the original pants and a top.  I didn't like the top but bought a few sets for the pants alone when they went on clearance and donated the tops.