Esteemed Contributor

i understand there is going to be a set of 2 pedal pushers coming up.Does anyone know if it will be in petites? Can you please provide an item #?  Thanks!!

Contributor

Yes, it will be offered in petites.Smiley Very Happy

Regular A279517 and Petite A279519

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

just a note......it is actually a set of crop pants and pedal pushers, one of each,  solid color (crop pant) and a print (pedal pusher).

nice set and will probably pick up two, maybe three......definitely in the black and white. absolutely love her crops and her pedal pushers.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

It seems this upcoming TSV would be a good time for me to try this line.

Honored Contributor

ended up getting three sets......black, white, and navy.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of ankle pants from this line in this fabric and it was so not what I was expecting.  

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I ordered a pair of ankle pants from this line in this fabric and it was so not what I was expecting.  

I presume you mean in a bad way . . . ? Please share! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I presume you mean in a bad way . . . ? Please share! Smiley Happy

I guess it depends on what you are looking for.  First I ordered the pants in the black and they were not a true, dark, saturated black.  They were more washed out looking and then when I put them on and saw them in bright sunlight, they had that brownish cast to them and were shiney.

These to me are athleisure pants and nothing more.  In weight and fabric, they very much reminded me of the C9 by Champion pants that I buy from Target to wear on Saturdays, after work or do walking in.  Except my Champion pants are very, very black.  I know it doesn't make much sense because the WWC have more spandex to them but the weight feels the same.

I thought the WWC pants would be more substantial, more along the lines of the Slimming Options pants I purchased from Evine.  The WWC pants would not be hot or suffocating in the summer months as some posters have stated they would be given the spandex content. They are not a heavy pant.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

not sure which ankle pants you ordered (she has had so many), but i find her leggings, capris, crops, and pedal pushers equal to, if not better than, slimming options line that evine has.  not all of her bottoms have the same fabric content. i have been buying her line from the beginning and love many of her bottoms because they hold you in and there is no need for any shapewear.  that is one of the reasons why i bought three sets of the upcoming TSV.....i almost always get a great quality product from renee.

i wear them casually and dressed up, depending on the occasion. once they start to look worn, then i use them for around the house or for exercising. the slimming options is a great line also. about a month ago i ordered maybe 6 crop pants when they were on for a top value.