Esteemed Contributor

These look good on very thin models with little curves but they would be difficult to wear if you have a curves.  Renee has smaller hips and they look good on her.   They are bagging at the knee on Nancy though.

Contributor

Total pass on this set.  I don't like the waist band at all because I have a bit of a belly and it just cuts into my waist so unflatteringly!  I love the tummy control waist band a lot better.

Respected Contributor

I would not wear these, I don't think pattern pedal pushers are flattering on anyone. 

Honored Contributor

I'm just not a fan of Ikat prints.  And not caring for the length of the solids.  So no purchse for me.

Honored Contributor

I lilked the pattern but I'm confused on the length of the crop pants. loved where they hit on Deanna but hers were the only ones that hit there!

Honored Contributor

I have never ordered this brand but if you're fairly thin and have good legs, I see nothing about these that are trashy. If someone is concerned about them being too tight, I would order a size up. They will look great on a toned body that has no flab.

Respected Contributor

I ordered my usual size and they are a perfect fit...not tight at all. The print is cute with a solid top. I have toned legs and slim hips.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

I have never ordered this brand but if you're fairly thin and have good legs, I see nothing about these that are trashy. If someone is concerned about them being too tight, I would order a size up. They will look great on a toned body that has no flab.

I don't  see anything trashy either.  I did not think Peg Bundy looked trashy in her pants either or Laura petry's character on the ****** Van ****** show.LOL

Honored Contributor

No, I will not be buying the TSV. Love her clothes; have many of the pants. But I don't care for the pattern this time around. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I think I'll get the TSV set and give the patterned peddle pushers to my sister. I like the solid colors for myself...and the longer length suits me a little better.