Respected Contributor
The new jeans that Renee introduced tonight were nice (although a little pricey) but I disagree that her "R" embroidered on the back pockets lift or slim the backside. To me, the horizontal lines of the embroidery did quite the opposite, drawing the eye across and making the rear look broader. What do you all think?
Valued Contributor

Re: Women with Control jeans

I thought they really looked nice, too. But, like you, not too sure her "R" done too much for uplifting either. I did like the nice fit in the legs, though.

Super Contributor

I was confused by the sizing. I normally wear a size 4. By the hip measurements on the TV screen, I would buy hers in a 14?? Something was not right.
Respected Contributor

On 1/19/2015 annabella said: I was confused by the sizing. I normally wear a size 4. By the hip measurements on the TV screen, I would buy hers in a 14?? Something was not right.
I noticed that too and wouldn't be sure what size I would need.
Valued Contributor

That's what I was wondering. Her sizing is off according to all my other jeans.

Super Contributor

I was anxious to hear about these, not impressed. Seems like a total gimmick.

Plus, they kept going on and on about "Premium" denim.....denim is just cotton, they act like they are made of gold...LOL

Contributor

IS it just me, or did those jeans look exactly like the black boot cut jeans that LR would wear EVERY PM style?

Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 BaileyandBella said:

I was anxious to hear about these, not impressed. Seems like a total gimmick.

Plus, they kept going on and on about "Premium" denim.....denim is just cotton, they act like they are made of gold...LOL

Uh huh........and the phrase "dressy jeans" makes me laugh out loud

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

On 1/19/2015 05gage25 said:

I thought they really looked nice, too. But, like you, not too sure her "R" done too much for uplifting either. I did like the nice fit in the legs, though.

Women with Control My Wonder Denim Collection Boot Cut Pants

Regular Contributor

I was confused on sizing. I sized up to a 4 after reading the measurements on the website.

Even that seemed weird to me. The petite model had on a 6 and I'm a whole lot thinner than her, so that really threw me off. Oh well, I'm just going to have to wait & see. What I like about them is the bootcut was not too flared, and the leg fit close to the body.