Valued Contributor

Women with Control bleached jacquard jeans...adorable BUT.....

Someone wore these already!! Gross.....Gross...... They had wrinkles in the creases of the legs, and one of the seams of the left thigh is ready to come apart......UGH.... they are going back as fast as they came. COULD I REQUEST A PAIR THAT HAS NOT BEEN WORN?

Respected Contributor

Re: Women with Control bleached jacquard jeans...adorable BUT.....

Wow.  That's crazy! I've never had that happen. You should call customer service for sure. Clearly something went wrong in their internal process.

Regular Contributor

Disgusting.  You should ask for a c.s. supervisor and explain in detail why you are sending them back.  Something like that just should not happen.  Were they an "as is" item?   

Honored Contributor

Her stuff runs really small. I got a pair of her bleached denim shorts and went up a size and just made it. I dance around up and down and stretch 'em when they're wet, etc. trying to get them to stretch a little more in the waist.

whoever had them tried to stay in 'normal' size and ripped a seam.

You have to throw vanity out the door when you order that line of clothes.

Even the models probably have to size up to a medium hahahahahha

Valued Contributor

Well, quality control or returns department is lacking. if they would have steamed out the wrinkles in the crease of the legs, i never would have known.  Looks like someone wore them and the thighs were waaaay to tight and it caused tension on the seam. they were clearly worn..they are NOT stretchy jeans by any means, but they fit perfect. I am hoping that I can get a brand NEW pair that have not been worn. I just really like them alot. if not, oh well.... shows the returns department is a bit slacking.....I think most of us can tell if we are getting a return or not. if we have been shopping here for 20 plus years.......i have had things sent so wrinkled.... Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do not see the appeal to any of her clothes.  Cheap looking IMO.  Her pants always pucker at the knees and it looks bad.  She has a nice figure and loves and, I mean loves, to show it.  I think you would get better clothes at a Goodwill.  I wish she would stop lying about her height.  She is nowhere near 5'6.  How about 5'4, Renee?   Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Different strokes for different folks. I would not be caught dead in her leggings or any leggings at all. But I have some of her cargo pants and they are the bomb. very comfy. I usually buy Diane Gilman jeans... I love them all. And denim and company jeans..ugh. stretch all out of shape. These fit perfectly, and I find jeans hard to fit.  Im hoping I can get a replacement pair. If I was a working woman, some of her stuff is nice...

Honored Contributor

How would someone know she is lying about her height?