Frequent Contributor

Anyone know what tomorrow's TSV is from Women With Control?

Esteemed Contributor

Ponte Knit leggings

Esteemed Contributor

Something that will provide "no more wiggle....no more jiggle."  ugh......

Respected Contributor

omg cannot watch WWC woman, Susan G, and Kim G! Also, would not ever wear ponte knit, polyester, and items w lots of spandex. 

Respected Contributor

I am SO glad that the TSV is something I don't need.  A couple of weeks ago I picked up two pair of black Lysse ponte leggings on sale. Couple those with my gray camo Spanx leggings (a TSV some while back) and I have all that I need.  *credit card breathing a sigh of relief*

Honored Contributor

This woman loves to show her butt.  It gets old.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

This woman loves to show her butt.  It gets old.

She has an amazing figure though! I like that she is unapologetic about aging and figure imperfections. She believes every woman can be sexy -- which I believe too.

Honored Contributor

i ordered two pair......black and navy, but i am really liking the other colors also. thanks qvc for the free shipping and the buy more and save!

i am so tempted by that bell sleeved sweater also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Seriously, who wears these pants?  They look like they are painted on them. Do women find them flattering? It shows every flaw.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Seriously, who wears these pants?  They look like they are painted on them. Do women find them flattering? It shows every flaw.

Not pants exactly. Leggings. They are intended to be form fitting. Most of us who aren't teenagers wear them with longer tops or sweaters. I have a long list of figure flaws but my legs are my best asset. Leggings work well for me.