Valued Contributor

Women w/Control Petite Bootcut Pants with Side Seam

Does anyone have these? I'm just trying to figure out if I should go down a size in these. These pants are new so there aren't a whole lot of reviews yet. I did read one or two reviews where they said they ran big but it was in the regular and tall lengths. I do own a few other of Renee's pants (which I love) but they are in the regular length. I would need to order these pants in petite due to the inseam stated. Also, if any of you ladies own her petites in other pants, are they cut really petite in all areas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Smile

Respected Contributor

Re: Women w/Control Petite Bootcut Pants with Side Seam

If you decide to go down a size, I would recommend looking at the "click here" measurements to make sure the waist will fit comfortably. I don't own these but I do have a couple pairs of her petite pants (I'm 5'4") and they fit me well (I've never ordered her regular length so I can't compare). I wear a 10 and normally order the petite medium so I feel like they are pretty true to size.

Valued Contributor

Re: Women w/Control Petite Bootcut Pants with Side Seam

On 9/29/2014 itsmagic said:

If you decide to go down a size, I would recommend looking at the "click here" measurements to make sure the waist will fit comfortably. I don't own these but I do have a couple pairs of her petite pants (I'm 5'4") and they fit me well (I've never ordered her regular length so I can't compare). I wear a 10 and normally order the petite medium so I feel like they are pretty true to size.

Thanks for the reply. That's what I'll have to do--check out the measurements. I don't want the waist to cut into me if I drop down a size.