Respected Contributor

I was watching and I agree with @Lipstickdiva@KingstonsMom & @Bri21.

It was all in fun.

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Respected Contributor

Perception.  

a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.

The OP heard/saw something, conveyed it, and now the masses are attacking.  Who cares what Renee did, said, reacted ... it's just a clothing show!

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Perception.  

a way of regarding, understanding, or interpreting something; a mental impression.

The OP heard/saw something, conveyed it, and now the masses are attacking.  Who cares what Renee did, said, reacted ... it's just a clothing show!

@seaBreeze

I don't see any "masses attacking" at all, simply other posters stating their opinion of what they saw/heard, just like the OP did, isn't that the point of forums??

Please show me the "attack", all I see are differing opinions?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Perception.  

They're not attacking. They all saw the same show and have different opinions. If they hadn't seen the show, I would maybe think as you. But...they saw the show. All the difference.

Honored Contributor

@seaBreeze wrote:

Perception.  

Obviously the OP cares. She started the thread? 

As for the rest of your post, it's a little dramatic.  No one is attacking.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

I was watching it and even put it on rewind.  She was laughing.   

I don't know what you saw or heard, but she was laughing.   Pat ended the presentation and Jayne was getting ready for Josie and the TSV.   

Jayne was in fact laughing and she said "that is beyond words, what was just happening" but she was laughing as she said it.

The presentation ended with the models, Renee and Pat dancing.  But not well.  LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Women in Control

[ Edited ]

What I saw(,and this will get the thread deleted now because you can be sure the BP are

watching his thread) was Rene' touching the rears of the models a bit much this time

because the focus was on how " butt lifting" the pants were and they were,the butts

looked really  good in those pants  .Then the camera switched

away as Jane and all  laughed.  I do not know what happened  but it made me think  she

went a bit  too far with the   butt touching.

Honored Contributor

Renee is one of those people who you either "get" her sense of humor or you don't. I happen to think she is a hoot but I can see how if you haven't watched many of her presentations you may interpret her differently. I think she is a vivacious fun vendor and really enjoys her job.

Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I never watch her presentations; besides the fact that I am not the least bit interested in her "fashions," I really can't tolerate her.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Women in Control

[ Edited ]

@makena wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity I never watch her presentations; besides the fact that I am not the least bit interested in her "fashions," I really can't tolerate her.

@makena

Thats too bad ,because you are missing out on the best pants ever sold on QVC.........(imo)

Edited to add : the name is  ,"Women With Control"  , which most of the posters here have..........lol