Honored Contributor

Women in Control

[ Edited ]
Designer makes the host uncomfortable. Watched her behavior more than once. This morning, End of the presentation happened again. Why? Not polite to the host's or models, Please stop.
Honored Contributor

Re: Women in Control

[ Edited ]

I don't see her making the hosts uncomfortable at all. 

Maybe you don't care for her and are uncomfortable so you project your feelings onto the hosts?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't see her making the hosts uncomfortable at all. 

Maybe you don't care for her and are uncomfortable so you project your feelings onto the hosts?

My observation, Has nothing to do with liking her. Watched her several times. Jane made a comment when the camera came on her. Something like, We don't need to discuss what just happened.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is baiting

Valued Contributor

Jayne was laughing.  There must have been something going on off camera.

It amazes me what people project the hosts are thinking or feeling when they say things that have absolutely nothing to do with what is actually happening that viewers cannot see or hear. 

Whatever was going on, Jayne was getting a kick out of it and was laughing.

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

It amazes me what people project the hosts are thinking or feeling when they say things that have absolutely nothing to do with what is actually happening that viewers cannot see or hear. 

Respectively Disagree, Jane was not laughing. Stand by my post.
Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

@Bri21

I agree, that's what I saw too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

I was watching it and even put it on rewind.  She was laughing.   

I don't know what you saw or heard, but she was laughing.   Pat ended the presentation and Jayne was getting ready for Josie and the TSV.   

Honored Contributor

@Bri21 wrote:

I don't know what you saw or heard, but she was laughing.   Pat ended the presentation and Jayne was getting ready for Josie and the TSV.   

Would love to continue with this topic. Alas, Leave in your capable hands. Talk amongst yourselves. What did she mean? Should keep the thread busy infinitum. What's it all about alfi?!? 

Valued Contributor

Re: Women in Control

[ Edited ]

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Bri21 wrote:

Would love to continue with this topic. Alas, Leave in your capable hands. Talk amongst yourselves. What did she mean? Should keep the thread busy infinitum. What's it all about alfi?!? 

If you're going to start a thread disparaging the host or vendor, at least get the facts right before you walk away from the topic.