Rene,

I have been waiting and waiting for your pencil skirt to reappear but to no avail.  

When can we hope to get them in again - in all sizes??

Chris

Honored Contributor

@MaryChristine  Hosts and vendors do not read or participate in these boards.  Most have Facebook accounts and it's best to reach them there. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@MaryChristine  Hosts and vendors do not read or participate in these boards.  Most have Facebook accounts and it's best to reach them there. 

Wouldn't it be nice it they just glimpsed at our ideas and gripes? They may get a few hints about what we'd like. 

Honored Contributor

@MaryChristine, sometimes there is a chat with the vendor who is presenting the TSV.  I think it would be announced in the TSV part of this forum.  If there is such a chat with Renee or another WWC rep, you can voice your request there.  Woman Happy

I have no doubt that vendors and some hosts do in fact read these boards.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@MaryChristine, sometimes there is a chat with the vendor who is presenting the TSV.  I think it would be announced in the TSV part of this forum.  If there is such a chat with Renee or another WWC rep, you can voice your request there.  Woman Happy

Exactly! Why wouldn't they read the boards. Makes sense.

Honored Contributor

The hosts and vendors read Facebook posts, a lot.  They also follow the "QVC Addicts" page on Facebook.  They love that group.  I've often heard them give shout outs to the QVC Addicts or even quote them (it's always praise).  Most of them also say they read reviews on products as well. 

But this Forum -- I have never heard one host or vendor admit to reading posts here.  My guess is they do [since they log on to post Blogs], but would never admit to it.  I could be very wrong about that, so not starting a rumor.  Perhaps the Mods can weigh in on that.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The hosts and vendors read Facebook posts, a lot.  They also follow the "QVC Addicts" page on Facebook.  They love that group.  I've often heard them give shout outs to the QVC Addicts or even quote them (it's always praise).  Most of them also say they read reviews on products as well. 

But this Forum -- I have never heard one host or vendor admit to reading posts here.  My guess is they do [since they log on to post Blogs], but would never admit to it.  I could be very wrong about that, so not starting a rumor.  Perhaps the Mods can weigh in on that.

I have heard things that were posted on this board repeated on air. 

Also, a few years back, a host called out a poster by name, on air, for saying mean things about her on this board.   

Frequent Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I have heard things that were posted on this board repeated on air. 

Also, a few years back, a host called out a poster by name, on air, for saying mean things about her on this board.   

Omg, that would be rude!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  One of the hosts once mentioned that they were advised to not read the boards.  I think in many cases it would be very disheartening to hear some of the things being said, especially it they already felt insecure and took the board comments seriously. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Women in Control

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity  One of the hosts once mentioned that they were advised to not read the boards.  I think in many cases it would be very disheartening to hear some of the things being said, especially it they already felt insecure and took the board comments seriously. 

Your points valid. However, Human nature to want to know. By no means am I saying that comments about them are not hurtful. Shawn is one such example. Hurtful comments on hairstyle or how she dresses. Society has the notion freedom of speech means saying anything they want. I have been guilty of this. Can't say anything nice than keep it to yourself. Ann Landers wrote excellent article on subject.