Honored Contributor

Women are HUNGRY for Fashion

and the Q needs to bring more on.  Martha Stewart is very refreshing  Her fashion line has many very nice pieces, her prices are right and she offers everyday fashion.  She gives excellent presentations of her clothes and we need more vendors like her.  Women want quality, reasonable prices and wearable clothes for everyday living.  Martha also represents the mature woman yet her clothes are for anyone.  I am sure there will be other women that will agree with me.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Women are HUNGRY for Fashion

I haven't seen anything in the MS clothing line that impresses me.  Big tops to cover  bellies - uneven hem lines - teenager junk on the bottom of jean pants.  I like Martha but haven't seen any style - professional slant - classic anything.  Gardening clothes are fine but I have enough of those.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you, @Katcat1. She has said that "she fills a void," and that's exactly what she's doing. She's going to be a success and big money maker for the Q, I think. 

Honored Contributor

I just ordered my 8th pr of her jeans. I also have 5 of her shirts. I sized down 1 size, and they are perfect on me

I get lots of compliments when I wear them. I even got my daughter one of her shirts and she loves it too

Honored Contributor

I like Martha's relaxed demeanor, too.

She's also very multi-dimensional, career-wise. 

Not 'lazy', by any means. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

She's selling the same QVC fashions that all the other QVC "designers" are selling.  Pull on stretchy jeans, tees, tops, jean jackets.  Nothing different, nothing unique and all cut for the over 50 year old woman's body.  I'm not critisizing that, I am a 57 year old middle class woman that's how I dress.  I just buy those things from other QVC designers who are my favorites.  When it comes to fashion, QVC doesn't do "new".  All their designers sell the same things with their own little spin.  

Honored Contributor

Re Martha Stewart ... I looked at her "fashion" items ... and there's not one thing I'd buy.  I don't watch her on QVC.  

I'm perfectly satisfied with LOGO, Attitudes, Lisa Rinna and Susan Graver. ... with a bit of Bob Mackie thrown in.

For most of my everyday clothes - I shop elsewhere.  I only buy from QVC what I can't find elsewhere.  

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 I like Martha's things too.I think she is classy and I enjoy her shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Martha is a multi-talented woman and I have her towels but this is not a look I can aspire to!

Not my style at all.

Martha.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Zhills  I think she looks good.  Love the jeans and especially the shoes.  The top is cute but could be less fabric for me.  

kindness is strength