Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen Renee` from Women With Control (Attitudes By Renee`) in forever. Please don't tell me QVC put her on the back burner too, like they did George Simonton (I'm still angry about that one!). All I see is Issac, Graver, LOGO and now Halston (not a fan). I loved Renee`'s jeans...they were the bomb! 

Esteemed Contributor

I am assuming it is because of one or two reasons.  1.  Her products were not selling to the satisfaction of QVC or 2.  She did not want to sell her products.  I too liked her clothing but I only have a few pieces.  I have cut down on just about everything.

Super Contributor

She is supposed to have a TSV next Friday, January 29th.

Esteemed Contributor

She has been on quite a bit,you may have just missed her. She travels a lot........lol

I love her line and have many  pieces especially  the pants  I live in them

Respected Contributor

@karlam wrote:

She is supposed to have a TSV next Friday, January 29th.

Any hint of what it might be?  When she had a TSV several months ago with the set of two pants I ordered them and am peased with them.  Love that she does talls.

Super Contributor

Nothing shown in the Insider so I don't know.

Trusted Contributor

Good.   Her presentations with the dancing is just too stupid for TV

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

She has been on quite a bit,you may have just missed her. She travels a lot........lol

I love her line and have many  pieces especially  the pants  I live in them

I have quite a few of her pants ... love them ... use them for running everyday. Also have a dress that never fails to get raves. 

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Esteemed Contributor

Just brought the first pair of the pants, arrived yesterday.  Returning today.  I had my yoga pants on from 'LL BEAN , same graphite color and much better material and fit.  Also better drape.  Her,s were with the tummy control, did nothing.  My 'LL BEAN  so much better.  Had them for about three years.

Esteemed Contributor

Leah Williams was wearing Women With Control pants on AM Style this morning (1/23/16).  Overall I have been satisfied with the Women With Control pants I've purchased.  Some have a denser weight of cotton than others, but I find this helps me separate WWC into warm and colder weather sections of my wardrobe.  Weight of fabric aside, I've never been uncomfortable in a WWC pant or legging.  I wear them for everyday life and occasionally as exercise apparel at the gym.