Honored Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV tomorow

I remember purchasing a lovely maxi dress from her that she had said was bra friendly.  Well I got it home and its lovely but wearing a bra with it was too much work.  The straps seem to show no matter what.  I did not return it but I did give it away.  I do have a top of hers that is hi lo and has pleates in the back.  I love this top.  I bought it a few years ago and the pleats still look nice.  It flows over your body so it does not cling where you do not want it to clingSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

All I can say is just say NO!

Honored Contributor

Double NO to that get up....lol   Sure it looks good on the models but out here in the real world, only tall women with very lean legs could carry that look off.  Trust me, we aren't going to see Leah or Carolyn or or any host who isn't super skinny in that outfit.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw it at midnight and it seemed to be tight in the arms and pull in the chest area. It looked like it would cling to your body plus the length of the tunic was way too long. I have never bought her clothing line because it just did not appeal to me.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems to me that this set is designed for tall women with small hips/bottoms. 

Pass.

Smiley Indifferent

~Quack

Respected Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Double NO to that get up....lol   Sure it looks good on the models but out here in the real world, only tall women with very lean legs could carry that look off.  Trust me, we aren't going to see Leah or Carolyn or or any host who isn't super skinny in that outfit.

Actually, Leah did wear it in black . . .

Honored Contributor

I saw both Rachel and Sharon wearing it this morning during Fashionably Early.  Funny, I actually thought it looked much better on Sharon than it did on Rachel.  Rachel's was way too long. I'm wondering if Rachel opted for the tall and really should have went with the regular.

I too noticed the clinging.  Even if the top were shorter and I liked the set, that clinging would drive me insane.  Everytime I moved I would be tugging on that to make sure it wasn't stuck to my rear.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I saw both Rachel and Sharon wearing it this morning during Fashionably Early.  Funny, I actually thought it looked much better on Sharon than it did on Rachel.  Rachel's was way too long. I'm wondering if Rachel opted for the tall and really should have went with the regular.

I too noticed the clinging.  Even if the top were shorter and I liked the set, that clinging would drive me insane.  Everytime I moved I would be tugging on that to make sure it wasn't stuck to my rear.

I thought the same thing when I saw it on both Leah and the model Monica -- it looked much better on the model Meredith, who (I presume) was wearing it in the petite.

Frequent Contributor

Leah looked awesome in the TSV!

Honored Contributor

This set is designed for someone like me: tall (over 6 ft) who is Apple shape (carries their weight in their stomach) with slim hips, long lean legs and arms. Yep, that's me.

However; it's poly. Which means static. Which means it will hug in all the wrong places. Nope nope nope.

Why use poly? Why not a crisp cotton for the shirt and a stretch cotton for the leggings? *sigh*