Respected Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV tomorow

This is an easy pass for me. I hate to admit it, but I really have not been wearing the pieces that I have from her line. I hate the dancing thing....maybe they won't do it tomorrow.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

An easy pass for me. I do not care for her too much or her line of clothing. I have tried a few (very few) items of hers in  the past - returned them. I really do not know why I ordered them anyhow - the woman is not a favorite of mine. And, that no more jiggle dance that the models do is completely tacky. Her style just is not my style. Big shirts and 

-Texas Hill Country-
Frequent Contributor

Oh lord, I live for tunics, they are one of my favorite things to wear but this is too long even for me

Trusted Contributor

I am not a tunic person so this doesn't interest me.  Her leggings are nice though.  

Honored Contributor

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I love yellow, but I think the top is too long for me, especially in the back. It looks good on Renee.

BD3_2693e.jpg

I love yellow too, but this is just not a good look.  De Anna is the only one who looked good in it as it was all black and one really couldn't see the whole outfit well.  It's not my style, and I even love long tops.  No...

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

looks like she is doing petites, regulars, and talls...... i checked out her facebook page.

Oh gosh.....just no.

"To each their own, in all things".
Respected Contributor

Because the top is knit it clings to the knit leggings on most of the people wearing it.. The top is soooooo long.

Once again tunics to cover up your what have you...it is cheaper though than a well known tunic line even at it's reguar price.

Honored Contributor

The fabric is too clingy - especially in the back.

Contributor

The top is just too long.  There comes a time when a tunic stops being flattering and this is it.  I am a 2 X and if I wore this I would look even bigger than what I am.  I don't even like it on the skinny models.  My opinion but a pass from me.

Contributor

I saw the clinging too which made it a pass for me.