Valued Contributor

Re: Women With Control TSV tomorow

@winamac1 wrote:

uggggh     

pass

Double uggggh. Not something I would EVER wear. The top is shapeless and TOO oversized. Plus the material on the top looks CHEAP. I don't think it looked GOOD on ANY of the models or on Rene.

Honored Contributor

I thought it was just dreadful!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen it presented, but I know the top would be far too long for me, and I definitely don't think the design is anything special at all.

Frequent Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

I remember purchasing a lovely maxi dress from her that she had said was bra friendly.  Well I got it home and its lovely but wearing a bra with it was too much work.  The straps seem to show no matter what.  I did not return it but I did give it away.  I do have a top of hers that is hi lo and has pleates in the back.  I love this top.  I bought it a few years ago and the pleats still look nice.  It flows over your body so it does not cling where you do not want it to clingSmiley Happy

Yellow919-the blouse you mention is the only purchase from this line I did not return. Loved it so much came back for another color. As you mentioned the drape and flow of this top is perfection.

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Respected Contributor

Did any hosts not wear it besides Jill? She looked great during the Marc Fisher show in her jacket and jeans with MF shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Did any hosts not wear it besides Jill? She looked great during the Marc Fisher show in her jacket and jeans with MF shoes.

I think Jill had it on under her jacket during the IT show. It was black and hanging down to slightly below her knees. 

Esteemed Contributor

Jayne says to feel free to get more than one....

Honored Contributor

What a shame!  The colors are beautiful but style is not for me.  I especially like the shade of yellow.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry but I don't even want one!  I wouldn't wear it if they gave it to me for free.  Jayne looks really bad in that outfit and she's probably not even buying, and she shouldn't.  

It doesn't look good on anyone with all the clinging and pulling in the chest, arms and butt.   Renee looked horrible in that yellow with those shoes and poor Monica.....she has such a great figure and It looked really bad on her.  I noticed that the larger models were hiding in the back.  

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

This set is designed for someone like me: tall (over 6 ft) who is Apple shape (carries their weight in their stomach) with slim hips, long lean legs and arms. Yep, that's me.

However; it's poly. Which means static. Which means it will hug in all the wrong places. Nope nope nope.

Why use poly? Why not a crisp cotton for the shirt and a stretch cotton for the leggings? *sigh*

I agree with all of your comments.  They keep saying that it is a year round outfit.  You would melt if you tried to wear that poly outfit in the Summer on the East Coast.  I wouldn't even be able to wear it in CA.  Not that I am interested in buying anyway.  I agree with those who said that it doesn't look good on anyone.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama