Respected Contributor

Re: Women With Control SIZES

@Kachina624  I agree.  Her tops don't fit me well either.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Control pantsDo her pants really uplift your butt?   If you’re extra large back there?

Honored Contributor

I didn't find her traditional WWC pants to be butt lifting at all.  I've said it before but IMO her 14% spandex pants remind me of athletic wear, not a nice dress pant.

I've ordered them before and I personally thought they were very forgiving and I carry my weight in my lower half.  Based on the pair I bought, I would say if you are on the lower end of you size range, you could go down a size.

I've only tried her traditional pants. none of the fabrics that she has.      

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMO any item of clothing that has to be S -T-R-E-T-C-H -E-D to get it onto your body - then it comes back to fit like the skin on a sausage could never be flattering on any person over 10 years old. Girdles are not supposed to be worn as outter garmets. Why any woman wants to wear her clothes is a complete mystery to me.

I'd love to hear the opinions of real, famous designers like Louis or Bob Mackie about her clothes.

Respected Contributor

@151949wrote:

IMO any item of clothing that has to be S -T-R-E-T-C-H -E-D to get it onto your body - then it comes back to fit like the skin on a sausage could never be flattering on any person over 10 years old. Girdles are not supposed to be worn as outter garmets. Why any woman wants to wear her clothes is a complete mystery to me.

I'd love to hear the opinions of real, famous designers like Louis or Bob Mackie about her clothes.

@151949  WWC pants don't fit me like a sausage casing and look very nice.  My favorite dress pants are by LDO...the Ponte Slim Leg and the Ponte Pull-on.  However, for pants that are more casual (but not jeans), WWC are my go to pants.  

Honored Contributor

@151949wrote:

Her pants did not look like a sausage casing on me.  If clothing looks like a sausage casing, you are buying the wrong size.   

Trusted Contributor

@151949wrote:

@15194

Like these?

Leggings

Honored Contributor

@EatWell   LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdivawrote:

@151949wrote:

Her pants did not look like a sausage casing on me.  If clothing looks like a sausage casing, you are buying the wrong size.   

Some of the people on this thread said they wear their regular size because it stretches.