Honored Contributor

Yesterday during free shipping day, I checked out the WWC pants because I was going to order a few pair.  I was shocked to see the prices on the pants that are new to the Q inventory.  Some are over $50.00, others are near $65.00.   

If you look at the older stock, the regular prices were under $40.00 for the most part.  IMO these are not $60.00/$70.00 pants.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Women With Control Prices

IMO the prices here are nuts.  I only buy when there is a sale (rarely) and at a price point where if I don't like the item or it doesn't fit, I donate it.  Plenty of other places with more reasonable prices and equal quality.

Trusted Contributor

I agree. The prices are up across the brands. I like a lot of things, but with my current budget can't justify 60 bucks for a simple top.

Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  Just as a comparison, I bought 2 pairs of her cargo pants that I wear often when they were on sale SEVERAL YEARS AGO.  I paid $17.00 each.

Respected Contributor

I agree.  I am not impulsive buying anymore.  The prices are keeping me in line, and lucky there is no need.   

In the "old days", I would have purchased some of the SG items shown today.  

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Super Contributor

As a result of these high prices at the Q I'm back to shopping at the mall where I'm finding prices are reasonable and I can see the quality for myself. If I can't find my size it can usually be ordered and ships quickly at no cost! I haven't been a mall shopper for years but they're winning me back. I did order two tops during Q free shipping (on sale) so we'll see how that works out. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 

I agree with you. The prices on clothing here is going crazy. Not only LOGO, but Denim & Co, S.Graver and others. I just can't justify myself spending this either. I watch when things are LTS or clearance. There just isn't anything I really need that bad to spend that kind of money on.

Valued Contributor

Welcome to the QVC Free Shipping cost recovery world. I watched 2 items on my wish list jump up $4.30 each during Free Shipping day. Nothing is free anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

@HonestLife  "Nothing is free anymore ". It never was. There is no such thing as a free lunch. 

Frequent Contributor

You are absolutely right. I also have noticed this with Susan Graver and other brands. I am retired now and do not need many new clothes, and would not personally need to pay those prices. Last night I took advantage of a 30% off sale Talbots had. The shipping was free, I got an additional $50 off for spending over $200, and they took the 30% off each item besides. I was able to get gifts as well as a few discounted things for myself. QVC's Easy Pay is not a draw for me. I do much better shopping other places for clothing, but I still enjoy watching.