Trusted Contributor

Women With Control Pants - where are they?

Love Renees regular and Tummy Control pants - not crops, not pedal pushers, not shorts. I looked today and can't find any, she's been on air a couple of time and her signature pants are nowhere to be found. My only complaint is that the colors fade after awhile, but that's why I'd like to reorder, the fit is great and they are reasonably priced. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Women With Control Pants - where are they?

I personally do not  care for her clothes; however, I get a kick out of her when she says she is 5'6" -- yes, in your 4 in. heels.  I don't know why she continues to tell that fib.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

I personally do not  care for her clothes; however, I get a kick out of her when she says she is 5'6" -- yes, in your 4 in. heels.  I don't know why she continues to tell that fib.

Very helpful.

Trusted Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

Love Renees regular and Tummy Control pants - not crops, not pedal pushers, not shorts. I looked today and can't find any, she's been on air a couple of time and her signature pants are nowhere to be found. My only complaint is that the colors fade after awhile, but that's why I'd like to reorder, the fit is great and they are reasonably priced. 

If you have the patience to narrow down the huge selection, I think you’ll find some.  Sounds like you want a long leg, pull-on style, but there is a big choice of leg shapes.

Esteemed Contributor

Guess I’m not sure what you are exactly looking for, but you can filter and search all of her full length pants.

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/pants/full-length-pants/women-with-control/_/N-1cnmyZ1z13j0h/c.html?limi...

I’m also not positive that Q fashions still do this, but the tag in your old pants should have the item number on it. You can also see if they have any that way (as long as they didn’t change the item number!)
Respected Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:
Guess I’m not sure what you are exactly looking for, but you can filter and search all of her full length pants.

https://www.qvc.com/fashion/pants/full-length-pants/women-with-control/_/N-1cnmyZ1z13j0h/c.html?limi...

I’m also not positive that Q fashions still do this, but the tag in your old pants should have the item number on it. You can also see if they have any that way (as long as they didn’t change the item number!)

I want the same thing, a full lenght pant. I know what she;s talking about.Everything now is ankle or crop, can we have a regular size leg? I saw she had a regular size pant at 26 inches, then I see they are cropped.

Contributor

Perhaps reach out to Renee or Ashley on their social media pages, or the Wardrobe Warriors page.  I find them to be very helpful.

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

@lizzief Maybe the colors fade because of the 4 different blends of material she usesin one garment.  I remember earlier this year I wanted to buy a pair of her jeans that had some nice ankle work and when I found out the jeans had 4 different materials I decided against it.  Two materials; sometimes a small hint of a third, but never 4 materials for a garment (for me). 

Just a thought for you.  Maybe dry clean them instead?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

Based on the fit of some capri pants I own, I also was looking for the basic pant from her.  I'm guessing they are in a Conex box on that freighter that got stuck in the Suez Canal.  Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@lizzief- the link posted on this thread by alter ego should help you with your search.