Esteemed Contributor

Re: Women With Control Pants - where are they?

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

I think some of the posts here are a little mixed up because I think most posts are about the knit pants (the op and complaints about fading, I think), which are consistently 86% cotton/14% spandex; with blue tec mesh waist lining made of 84% nylon/16% spandex, which seem to have a variety of fabrications, some with polyester and rayon blends, some do not include these fabrics.  

I ❤️❤️❤️ her knit pants with the blue tec.  I buy the black!!!!

I have bought 2 pairs of her jeans, one pair I liked, had a regular fly, the other one was a pull on and I didn't.  It felt plasticky.  I don't recall the materials.

@NYCLatinaMe I know the OP was talking about the knit pants.  I thought the vendor probably used similar fabrications and was suggesting to the OP that it could be the reason for the fading.  When she said she was talking about pants (which I didn't know the vendor made) I just wanted to clarify what I was referring to by posting what I've seen.  In doing so, I did see slacks.  Didn't check for their fabrication though because I trusted what the OP said.

Thanks for your help!

@gertrudecloset 

Thanks for understanding my post!  In reading your reply, I noticed that the first paragraph of my post you responded to was somewhat garbled, had some words missing.  I just fixed the post to make clear I was distinguishing between the fabrications for the knit pants and the jeans.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva I am just not buying any more DG2.  With the always changing fabrications of DG2, which changes the way the pants fit, and the nice pants I have found at QVC (various brands, I was experimenting last year), I feel no need.

The IM Live 24/7 do not run small, I don't think the models follow the QVC size guides.  I am also somewhat of a pear shape, and they stretched and fall off.  I guess they may have stayed up if I went down a couple of more sizes, but I wasn't going to do that.  They made noise as I walked, when the thighs moved past each other.  I hated the material.  Once was enough.  WWC any day.

Trusted Contributor

I'm laughing because it's amazing to me how these posts take on a life of their own! I'm wondering where the WWC pants are, and happened to mention about color fading, I have posts suggestimg everything from how to launder, how to look up the item I want to buying DG2 on HSN! The FIRST thing I did was look up the item #, it's not there, and I want to order them knowing they fade because it's hard to find pants that are comfy and fit. Thanks for the replies! 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

Haven't you always wondered:  Is it "Women with control pants" or pants for "Women with control?"

Do your pants control you?  Or do you control your pants?  This is a great puzzle. . . I don't have a real answer, but it has always been on my mind when I see them.

Lol!  I like her pants because they control my tummy.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett