Respected Contributor

Women With Control Boot Cut Leggings

I've been buying these leggings for years and they're no longer available.  Actually they haven't been available for a few years but I was lucky enough to find them on eBay.  They were more like a casual pant instead of a true legging  and had a straight waist not the contour waist.   Wish Renee would bring them back.  Has anyone found something similar?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Women With Control Boot Cut Leggings

@FranandZoe

Kate & Mallory Slimming Options on evine has a bootcut and they're fantastic! 734-130 

I  like that they wear like a trouser as opposed to a legging

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks!  I'll check them out.

No petites unfortunately.

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe....I have one pair of this style of pant....maybe we are wearing the same style, I wish I could find more as well.

I do not want to order a new style and have to pay to return if they don't fit, just get way to expensive.

I did write down the measurements of the pants and try to match up those measurements with a new pair but have not found another pair that  resembles the measurements..and can't use the WISH LIST because they took away the notes, grrrr

Respected Contributor

WWC  has a set - a pair of two - one bootcut and the other a straight leg but they're not remotely the same.  And I don't care for that contour waist.  I hate when you find something you love and they discontinue it.