Honored Contributor

Re: Women Wearing the OBI...

@gardensla wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

She's wondering how much longer she can suck in her stomach!

NAT:  That's not a bad look as long as she maintains that posture in the lush garden as it seems she is blooming. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MacDUFF wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

I think we can guess how she got the $$$ for those boots. 

@gardensla

You like obi, sailor?

Oh, don't make light of her.  Next thing you know, she will be featured on Investigative Discovery as one of those girls disposed of in the swamp.  Yikes. It makes me sad to think of sweet young girls dying because they have no alternative way of supporting themselves in this sorry economy.

Super Contributor

I don't see one person that this belt flatters......!!! Waste of money - it doesn't make you look "chic" and stylish at all......

Honored Contributor

@namealreadytaken wrote:

@gardensla wrote:

@lolakimono wrote:

She's wondering how much longer she can suck in her stomach!

NAT:  That's not a bad look as long as she maintains that posture in the lush garden as it seems she is blooming. 

****************She looks really good.

Honored Contributor

I don't own an obi but I do own 2 very wide belts. I wear them over a-line dresses or skirts to give some shape. The belt accentuates my waist but there's still enough material in the dress or skirt to flow over my bottom half. I never wear wide belts over pants and tops - that would accentuate my wider hips and thighs. My waist isn't as narrow as it once was (thanks to menopause) but it is still my smallest body measurement so this look works for my shape.