Honored Contributor

Wish it were true in our house. My husband has shoes or boots at every door to the outside, closets and by his side of the bed.

He wore dress shoes for work. And if he would go in the shop he had to have steel toed shoes.

He runs so he has sneakers for every terrain, weather condition, wear and comfort level. He also hikes so he has boots for all the above conditions, plus factor snow. He has boots for all different kinds of snow fall.

He also tries different sneakers and boots and some times doesn't care for them. Thankfully the Salvation Army is thrilled to get every one of his new purchase misses.

I must admit I have far too many pairs of shoes but my husband probably has just as many as me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

Way off for me....

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

The men in my life all have a wardrobe of shoes. Sneakers don't cut it with a suit. Even my 9 year old grandson loves shoes. 😀 

Exactly!  I don't go for that sneaker wearing all the time.  My SO dresses the way I like, that's why he's mine!  LOL.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Respected Contributor

A friend of mine's brother, only "allows" his wife to have one pair of shoes.  Woman Surprised

Can you imagine that? 

(They have no children and own 2 homes so they are not poor - just extremely frugal)

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

A friend of mine's brother, only "allows" his wife to have one pair of shoes.  Woman Surprised

Can you imagine that? 

(They have no children and own 2 homes so they are not poor - just extremely frugal)

@jellyBEAN 

No, I can't imagine that.  I wouldn't put up with that kind of existence.  

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Can you imagine that? 

What's worse is that the wife allows him to control how many shoes she owns.  Scary.

Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Prayers for that wife.