Regular Contributor

Wish we'd see some new Isaac scarves

I love Isaac scarves but there hasn't been a new one introduced in a long time ... a beautiful floral one ... like only Isaac can do.  I thought they were so popular.  I love my collection but am craving some new designs and colors ...

Honored Contributor

Re: Wish we'd see some new Isaac scarves

Oh!  Those are SO much fun!  Good call!

Trusted Contributor

I only have one item from Isaac and it's a scarf - big colorful flowers on white fabric. And it's my favorite scarf! Yes, I'd love to see some new ones too.

Honored Contributor

Horrifically overpriced

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@DesertdiWant to explain why they are overpriced since you can buy scarves from about $10 right on up to over a thousands!  Two weeks ago in SAks, I was stunned when a gorgeous scarf I picked up turned out to cost $1050.  I knew it was going to be expensive, but I was thinging maybe $495 and even then I would have gone back in two months to see if it survived to be on sale.

Anyway, I've never ordered an IM scarf, so I don't know if they priced right or overpriced or underpriced even.  I do know I always love his patterns and colors.

So --why do you say they're overpriced ?-  have you found the exact thing for less?  Have you felt the fabric and found it wanting?  Or are they just more than you would like to pay for a scarf?   I'm serious about this.  Scarf addict here.  Thanks for a reply.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops wrote:

@DesertdiWant to explain why they are overpriced since you can buy scarves from about $10 right on up to over a thousands!  Two weeks ago in SAks, I was stunned when a gorgeous scarf I picked up turned out to cost $1050.  I knew it was going to be expensive, but I was thinging maybe $495 and even then I would have gone back in two months to see if it survived to be on sale.

Anyway, I've never ordered an IM scarf, so I don't know if they priced right or overpriced or underpriced even.  I do know I always love his patterns and colors.

So --why do you say they're overpriced ?-  have you found the exact thing for less?  Have you felt the fabric and found it wanting?  Or are they just more than you would like to pay for a scarf?   I'm serious about this.  Scarf addict here.  Thanks for a reply.

You are taking my comment WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.     It wasn't aimed at YOU.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Frequent Contributor

I think Isaac's scarves  are the prettiest. I don't see as many scarves on the Q as I used to.  I wonder if the scarf trend has peaked?  I have enough for a small nation.

Respected Contributor

@seedpie wrote:

I think Isaac's scarves  are the prettiest. I don't see as many scarves on the Q as I used to.  I wonder if the scarf trend has peaked?  I have enough for a small nation.

@seedpie I hope they're not on the way out because I've just started getting into scarves over the last couple of months and have started a collection.

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse wrote:

@seedpie wrote:

@seedpie I hope they're not on the way out because I've just started getting into scarves over the last couple of months and have started a collection.

I'm still seeing them everywhere and for thw spring and summer too.