Trusted Contributor

Re: Wish the Host Would Share Their Size

@RespectLife wrote:

@SoCal Bred wrote:

The only hosts that are truthful in telling what size they wear are Leah, Mary Beth and Jayne Brown, they will say they are wearing either a medium or large or even XL.  

Don't agree at all.

QVC legal is NOT going to let them LIE about the size on their back.

Whether we think that is their appropriate size is a different story.

Like qvc legal even knows what the size says on their back, please! 

Respected Contributor

@Nonametoday wrote:

@Junebug54 wrote:

So pray tell.............how can Amy, Kerstin, Shawn and Jane Treacy all wear the same size.

It's called wishful thinking when it comes to JT and SK.

When is the last time anyone heard Jane say she was wearing an XXS or an XS??

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

Kerstin is on with the TSV and several times they went thru the sizing worn by three models, the vendor told what size she was wearing, but I associate  with Kerstin's body type and it would really help if she would state what size she has on.

@rms1954 

Sorry to say ... just because you "associate" with someone's body type does not mean it will look the same on you. 

While the hosts all say they are either XXS or XS, you will do much better with accuracy if you check the measurements guide for that garment.  They differ.

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Kerstin is on with the TSV and several times they went thru the sizing worn by three models, the vendor told what size she was wearing, but I associate  with Kerstin's body type and it would really help if she would state what size she has on.

@rms1954 

Sorry to say ... just because you "associate" with someone's body type does not mean it will look the same on you. 

While the hosts all say they are either XXS or XS, you will do much better with accuracy if you check the measurements guide for that garment.  They differ.

I know this.