Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winter white help please

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl Dennis Basso brings crepe pants that in the past have been similar to LDO.  I don't see anything right now, but maybe in the future.

Belle, whom I have never purchased, just featured some nice looking cream ponte pants.  A460633. They looked nice on Courtney.  They are a slight bootcut.  They look like pants, not denim or leggings.  Video not posted yet.  I usually like WWC, but I don't think she will have any in this color.

Esteemed Contributor

@Abrowneyegirl Wrote my earlier reference to WWC before checking.  WWC does have 2 styles of winter white pants.  I think the Belle look nicer on TV, but here are the WWC.  I normally love WWC, but don't know these specific pants.  They are a ponte like material, 86% cotton/14% spandex.

A393904 Women with Control Regular La Petite Bell Pants with Nina Waist & Pockets

A458830 Women With Control Regular No Side Seam Tummy Control Pants

Respected Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Demitria Flare-Leg Double-Knit Vented Pants 0

The color given is oatmeal....I think it's a little darker than winter white.  

This is a pretty color.  What brand is it?

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

I wondered about timing on availability. Thank you for mentioning.

I do know that when I am trying to match certain colors, like ivory or navy, for a monochromatic look, I want them to exactly match. And when I find that exact match, I don't wait to buy. That was what was so great about LDO....his items matched so well from season to season. His ivory whisper knit was perfect for my skin tone and I knew I could trust his colors. Sigh.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@kate2357 

As you shop now, outside of Q, you will probably have to buy in matched sets.  

I remember Alfred Dinner used to have beautiful winter white sets if that company is your style.

Esteemed Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Abrowneyegirl Dennis Basso brings crepe pants that in the past have been similar to LDO.  I don't see anything right now, but maybe in the future.

Belle, whom I have never purchased, just featured some nice looking cream ponte pants.  A460633. They looked nice on Courtney.  They are a slight bootcut.  They look like pants, not denim or leggings.  Video not posted yet.  I usually like WWC, but I don't think she will have any in this color.

A460633 video is now up. It looks like a nice pair of pants. I think I'm going to try them myself in the cream color.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."