Respected Contributor

Re: Wing Collared Shirt is Posted on Q! 259103

On 9/26/2014 DiamondDeb said:

Hello Lovely Linea Ladies,

I reeeally need the wing collared shirt in every color, but I need more bust room than the Kate shirt.

I've been having a problem with the ability to scroll any of the size charts for a couple of weeks now. I can pull the chart up, but I can only see a portion of it. The size chart scroll bar is hidden, and when I try to get to it, the size chart moves around and pops back to the original limited view. Very frustrating!

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, how do I get around it, so I can view the size chart in its entirety? Any solution tips for this? I really need to make the wisest purchasing decisions - for all of our sakes - even Louis'.

If there is no solution to view the chart, can someone post the bust for the L, XL, and 1X, please??? Thank you for your help!

Chest Circ 1" below Armhole L 44.5", XL 48.5", 1X 49"

Respected Contributor

Sorry about that!

Respected Contributor

Seka, if no one has quoted your long post yet, you can go back and edit it if you'd like to. Once someone quotes it, the edit feature is removed.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/26/2014 DiamondDeb said:

Hello Lovely Linea Ladies,

I reeeally need the wing collared shirt in every color, but I need more bust room than the Kate shirt.

I've been having a problem with the ability to scroll any of the size charts for a couple of weeks now. I can pull the chart up, but I can only see a portion of it. The size chart scroll bar is hidden, and when I try to get to it, the size chart moves around and pops back to the original limited view. Very frustrating!

Is anyone else having this problem? If so, how do I get around it, so I can view the size chart in its entirety? Any solution tips for this? I really need to make the wisest purchasing decisions - for all of our sakes - even Louis'.

If there is no solution to view the chart, can someone post the bust for the L, XL, and 1X, please??? Thank you for your help!

Deb, I'm not sure why you are unable to scroll in the size charts. I'm using Mozilla and can scroll up and down just as always. So I copied down the chest measurements for you. See below:

L - 44.5"

XL - 48.5"

1X - 49"

Hope this helps!Smile

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

Ordered all three colors and will likely go back for another white. The style of these shirts reminds me of the pricier ones from French designer, Anne Fontaine. LOVE her shirts, almost as much as my Linea shirtsSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

First I was all over this new white shirt, then I talked myself into "I don't need it". HA... Just ordered it!! And from reading this thread, wearing it also with the brown vest from last year is ANOTHER way I can wear it that fits my lifestyle perfectly. Thanks for reminding me of that vest!

"To each their own, in all things".
Valued Contributor

TO SEKA. I discovered if you log back in at the top you can edit your original post regardless if someone has quoted or not. That way you can go to your post, click "edit" and delete all this stuff. Hopefully no one has "quoted" because you cannot go into their post and remove this stuff from their post and neither can they. {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Valued Contributor

On 9/26/2014 Sheesh said:
On 9/26/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 9/26/2014 HAPPY LADY said:
On 9/26/2014 shoesnbags said:

I want all three colors! No need for "work clothing" for me - these will look great with skinny jeans. Right off the bat I'm picturing them with Louis's quilted vests from last year, but there will be LOTS of options. I know I'll be adding some of my Linea necklaces. I'm off to compare measurements with the Kate shirts before ordering.

Remind me of the quilted vests, please, I'm drawing a blank.

A237558. I responded quickly because I am wearing the blue now. LOVE!

Oh, I totally forgot about that vest as I never got one---didn't get the tweed jackets, either. However, I just picked the Blue Plaid Jacket in Medium on Clearance for $59. It will look great with the Navy WK pieces and jeans.

I ordered the blue plaid and the brown plaid jackets when they first aired, at the original price, and although I loved and thought the tailoring on them was beyond, they were really fitted on me , almost a little uncomfortable so I sent back. I reordered 2 weeks ago in a larger size at the clearance price. Perfect! The quilted vests, the PK maxi skirts, Pk pencil skirts, PK pants, all in blue and brown go with; and of course jeans. I love the look of a fitted plaid riding jacket with long skirts and riding boots and I wore with Louis's bow blouse in white. Tied the bow like an ascot and wore with a pin in the center and pearls. Since I have horses, I look the part of an English upper crust Lady. Seriously, this a beautifully tailored jacket. For under $60 I don't care how many times I had to pay shipping for size change. What a bargain. The Super Ponte Knit leggings also look fabulous with this jacket.

I ordered a Size 12 which is the same size I took in the Black Herringbone jacket---what do you think?

My first order was for size 10 and fit beautifully, but I have very broad shoulders (like Chantal) and just didn't feel comfortable when moving around. Reordered in size 12 and perfect. I noticed in numerical sizing there isn't a lot of difference between some sizes (barely an inch and a smidgen) plus the sleeve opening is much smaller in the design of this jacket and I sometimes like to turn back my sleeve openings for shirt cuffs and jewelry. You probably ordered just right. Wait until you see the tailoring on this jacket. Unbelievable!!

Respected Contributor

On 9/26/2014 snickster said:

First I was all over this new white shirt, then I talked myself into "I don't need it". HA... Just ordered it!! And from reading this thread, wearing it also with the brown vest from last year is ANOTHER way I can wear it that fits my lifestyle perfectly. Thanks for reminding me of that vest!

I'm assuming that vest is long gone?

Valued Contributor

On 9/26/2014 GraceCO said:
On 9/26/2014 snickster said:

I'm assuming that vest is long gone?

Looks that way, but they came and went for awhile. Wish Louis would bring back in the original colors for those who missed out and additional colors like RED, a green color and black. What a wonderful accessory piece. Looks so expensive. Year around piece.