Esteemed Contributor

Re: Winding Paths Cardigan: Yay or Nay?

It's a NO for me.  As ECBG said, it also reminds me of an oriental or area rug.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I love the style, but not the pattern.

Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@magicmoodz wrote:

I don't know where this sudden love of patterns is coming from, but I certainly have added a fair share to my wardrobe--tempered, of course, with my love of solid neutrals.

Sundance has a way of featuring catalogue stills that make everything look great (unlike QVC, HSN, Evine, etc. And now that I am on my soapbox, it still annoys my that QVC spent a boatload of money on the now all but defunct To Gather when it could have better been allocated to making their online presence more professional.) 

Back to the cardigan, I think it is attractive and plan to see if my local store has it in stock.

@magicmoodz

If I only had a dollar for everytime I've said 'watch the video'!

But the Q is in a class of their very own when it comes to a bad pants pic!

@Andreatoo

I know that videos USUALLY portray a more accurate and hopefully more attractive "picture" of an item a potential buyer is considering. This morning, however, when flipping through channels at 4:00 am HSN had a Slinky brand SLEEVELESS top and pants set featured.There were 3 or 4  models wearing this outfit, but they all had big floral jackets over it. I have seen QVC do the same. Kind of defeats the purpose.🤔