Honored Contributor

I as well have thinking about her.  I truly miss her informative posts.  

Honored Contributor

@winamac1, I'm glad you were able to check in.  Here's hoping things are getting better and that you have a happy and healthy new year.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thank you for your kind words. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I as well have thinking about her.  I truly miss her informative posts.  

@Pecky. Thank you, 

Esteemed Contributor

@IG thank you so much getting in touch with Winamac to let her know how much she is missed.

@winamac1 It is so good to hear from you Win.I miss you!

I am very sorry to hear that you are dealing with life challenges. I hope that each day brings you just a bit more sunshine. If and when the time feels right, I hope you consider returning. Sometimes fluffy (fashion) talk can be therapeutic and a reprieve from life's reality.

Take care, dear one.❤❤❤

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@KingstonsMom thank you so much getting in touch with Winamac to let her know how much she is missed.

@winamac1 It is so good to hear from you Win.I miss you!

I am very sorry to hear that you are dealing with life challenges. I hope that each day brings you just a bit more sunshine. If and when the time feels right, I hope you consider returning. Sometimes fluffy (fashion) talk can be therapeutic and a reprieve from life's reality.

Take care, dear one.❤❤❤

@magicmoodz

I miss you too.  I wish I had your e'mail.  Anyway, I hope you are having a great year!  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Take care Win @winamac1... I too have been wondering if all is well... Good to know you're still out there...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Take care Win @winamac1... I too have been wondering if all is well... Good to know you're still out there...

Thanks Stevie and all others who have been thinking of me!    I'm doing a bit better now!  I'll try to check in more!

Luv to all of my fashion ladies! 

There are some great women on this thread and I miss chatting with you all! Smiley Happy Hugs

Honored Contributor

@winamac1 wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Thanks Stevie and all others who have been thinking of me!    I'm doing better now!  I'll try to check in more!

Luv to all of my fashion ladies! 

There are some great women on this thread and I miss chatting with you all! Smiley Happy Hugs

Hope you have a peaceful productive day!

Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about you @winamac1 .  Just notice this thread is pretty old; but still thinking about you nonetheless!