Esteemed Contributor

Re: William and Kate Visit Blackpool

I really wish people in the USA would call her Catherine instead of Kate.  William always calls her Catherine.  To me, calling Catherine, Kate is like calling William, Bill.  I always refer to them as Catherine and William.  I think it is respectful.

On another note, it is so good to see them being together w/out hanging on to each other.  You can see their love for one another w/out all the PDA.

Honored Contributor

Love the coat, dress, bag, etc. But what about the EARRINGS?  What are they?  Anyone know?

He is so lucky to have her!  I don't know how she does it.  I'm sure there are days when she wants to bite someone's head off or simply doesn't feel well, and you hardly ever see even a flast of it. 

Respected Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Love the coat, dress, bag, etc. But what about the EARRINGS?  What are they?  Anyone know?

He is so lucky to have her!  I don't know how she does it.  I'm sure there are days when she wants to bite someone's head off or simply doesn't feel well, and you hardly ever see even a flast of it. 

@Sooner  I believe they're the Kiki McDonough Green Amethyst earrings. Kate has worn them several times over the years. And yes, they are beautiful!!!

Image result for kiki mcdonough green amethyst earrings

Trusted Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

I really wish people in the USA would call her Catherine instead of Kate.  William always calls her Catherine.  To me, calling Catherine, Kate is like calling William, Bill.  I always refer to them as Catherine and William.  I think it is respectful.

On another note, it is so good to see them being together w/out hanging on to each other.  You can see their love for one another w/out all the PDA.

"What's in a name. That which we call a rose.  By any name would smell as sweet."  Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
No one's being disrespectful.  That's all I'll say about that.  The future king picked the perfect woman and they belong together. That's all that matters.
I agree about the PDA, they don't feel the need to prove it to the world.
Honored Contributor

She is absolutely stunning, with a gorgeous, radiant smile.

Respected Contributor

Will and Kate visited Revoe Park, "a recently revamped community garden and park that has been transformed thanks to involvement from ‘A Better Start’," says Kensington Palace. The park was previously a known location for drug use but is now "a great example of how a long-term community-led initiative can transform lives and provide new opportunities". It's now a place for children to learn about gardening and the outdoors, as well as being a space for parents - and particularly men - to talk about mental health.

Honored Contributor

They were Will and Kate when they were dating and just "regular" people.  I bet he calls her Kate and she calls him Will.  

Honored Contributor

Oh my, another great coat. Great color too. A wonderful choice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

"What's in a name. That which we call a rose.  By any name would smell as sweet."  Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet
No one's being disrespectful.  That's all I'll say about that.  The future king picked the perfect woman and they belong together. That's all that matters.
I agree about the PDA, they don't feel the need to prove it to the world.

I tend to agree @Harvard99 ... First off, on a day to day basis, I don't refer to them very often... but when I do, I think of them as Prince William and Kate... That's how most of us came to know them. Obviously, were they to be part of my inner circle (as if...) and I were to speak with them on a personal level, I'd refer to them however they wanted me to... Formally, I believe it would be 'your grace'... Absolutely agree on the PDA's... They seem secure in themselves and in their relationship and other than the occasional hand-holding, not inclined to go overboard...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

In post #26, Kate appears to be holding something one of the kids made for her.  It says "Kate" 

They seem very relaxed about a lot of things.  I doubt they get hung up on how people refer to them...